Seems like my KeyOne has got to its end life and looking for a new phone now.

I wanted to get the dual SIM and seems that Pdaplaza.ca. Is the only one offering it still .
    Has anyone got a key2 from them I wanted to confirm that the one they have is not that Indian variant which cannot be updated. I did message them and they advised that it's from the UK but we all know how that can work. I'm trying to do my due diligence here.

TIA
    09-09-19 06:52 AM
    Seems like my KeyOne has got to its end life and looking for a new phone now.

I wanted to get the dual SIM and seems that Pdaplaza.ca. Is the only one offering it still .
    Has anyone got a key2 from them I wanted to confirm that the one they have is not that Indian variant which cannot be updated. I did message them and they advised that it's from the UK but we all know how that can work. I'm trying to do my due diligence here.

TIA
    @danfrancisco

Another forum member should be receiving his from them soon. If search threads for the member danfrancisco
    Jrox74 likes this.
    09-09-19 07:13 AM
    I purchased the Silver KEY2 from them in June, 2018 and the Red Edition KEY2 in April, 2019 (shipping this week... looooooong story!!). Both devices are the BBF100-6 dual SIM variant. The Silver KEY2 is an exceptional device and works great. I've got Bell and Rogers SIM cards in it and have had no service or connection issues (keep in mind that I live in Toronto). I've also taken it to several cities in the U.S. as well as the Caribbean and have had no problems.

The PDA folks are pretty good given they're a pretty small outfit. If through some miracle TCL starts pumping out new BBs or if Satan's making snowballs and some other OEM licenses BB to make new devices, I won't hesitate to use PDA to import the dual SIM variants.

If you do decide to proceed, use the discount code "welcome" to take $10 off your order.
    09-09-19 07:41 AM
    exactly what I wanted to know.... didn't want that Indian variant that shut down show and no longer supports their devices.
    09-09-19 07:46 AM
    I purchased the Silver KEY2 from them in June, 2018 and the Red Edition KEY2 in April, 2019 (shipping this week... looooooong story!!). Both devices are the BBF100-6 dual SIM variant. The Silver KEY2 is an exceptional device and works great. I've got Bell and Rogers SIM cards in it and have had no service or connection issues (keep in mind that I live in Toronto). I've also taken it to several cities in the U.S. as well as the Caribbean and have had no problems.

The PDA folks are pretty good given they're a pretty small outfit. If through some miracle TCL starts pumping out new BBs or if Satan's making snowballs and some other OEM licenses BB to make new devices, I won't hesitate to use PDA to import the dual SIM variants.

If you do decide to proceed, use the discount code "welcome" to take $10 off your order.
    Is yours the UK version?
    09-16-19 04:46 PM
    Is yours the UK version?
    Yep
    09-16-19 10:13 PM
    nobody seems to be getting updates anymore anyway...
    09-16-19 11:50 PM
    Yep
    Thanks.

I'm trying to get one but I just need to make sure there isn't any problem or inconvenience using it on the Rogers network.
    Does Wi-Fi calling work?
    09-17-19 05:18 AM