Hi
    When I try to hold the key2 to type or whatever the top 2 corners are painful to be honest they're sharp not rounded like other phones.
    It annoys me alot, might put down a case to make it feel better, it was not like that with the key1 after 1 hour with it I just took my SIM back to the pixel 3. The pixel feels better the top corners are rounded not as sharp as the key2
    04-25-19 04:48 PM
    Can't say I have those issues but a case could go along way.
    Rico4you likes this.
    04-25-19 04:51 PM
    Can't say I have those issues but a case could go along way.
    Really ? try to use an iPhone xs or a pixel and press on the top 2 corners. Key2 corner is sharp mate
    04-25-19 04:54 PM
    Have never experienced discomfort with my K1 or K2. A case will definitely soften it a bit.
    BergerKing likes this.
    04-25-19 05:15 PM
    Hi
    When I try to hold the key2 to type or whatever the top 2 corners are painful to be honest they're sharp not rounded like other phones.
    It annoys me alot, might put down a case to make it feel better, it was not like that with the key1 after 1 hour with it I just took my SIM back to the pixel 3. The pixel feels better the top corners are rounded not as sharp as the key2
    May I ask why you are holding it at the top? Is that where you rest your Index finger and thumb or something?
    Or are you using it in landscape?

Hopefully a case does help
    the_boon likes this.
    04-25-19 05:21 PM
    While I do experience discomfort, the corners are not an issue.
    04-25-19 05:31 PM
    May I ask why you are holding it at the top? Is that where you rest your Index finger and thumb or something?
    Or are you using it in landscape?

Hopefully a case does help
    Yeah I find myself resting my index finger on the top right corner , so the sharp corner presses on the back of the index finger. It's not painful but cause discomfort
    BergerKing likes this.
    04-25-19 05:54 PM
    your holding it wrong. lol
    04-25-19 11:58 PM
    Hi
    As steve jobs would say.

'You're holding the phone wrong'.

Honestly though, my key2 is better with a case. It's lacking heft otherwise. The olixar flex one is thin and gives it soft edges.

Seidio is my personal favourite.
    04-26-19 04:50 AM
    ummm what?
    04-26-19 06:34 AM