So we can argue if key2 is worth it

Posted via CB10
    09-27-18 03:34 AM
    So we can argue if key2 is worth it

Posted via CB10
    Yes !
    09-27-18 03:41 AM
    09-27-18 03:42 AM
    What's the point of this thread if people are just gonna post "Yes" without explaining the issue(s) ?

I already created a thread for those experiencing hardware issues, to see if the devices' build dates have anything to do with it

/blackberry-key2-f472/key2-build-dates-thread-1151064/
    andy957, skinnymike1 and PHughes like this.
    09-27-18 04:27 AM
    09-27-18 04:28 AM
    ...if the whole new keytwo is worth it....don't mind wich are the issues...this new TCL keytwo out of the box apparently is not as good as when it was IN THE BOX....
    So we just need a simple YES or NO

Posted via CB10
    09-27-18 04:57 AM
    Yes... biggest problem is that Hub account setup won't accept my password. BUT... I've never given a password! Is there some kind of default password?
    09-27-18 05:05 AM
    Yes.

Space key is beginning to not register when pressed for space between words. Maybe like 20% of the time. Hopefully it improves somehow.
    09-27-18 05:06 AM
    Yes.

Space key is beginning to not register when pressed for space between words. Maybe like 20% of the time. Hopefully it improves somehow.
    Yes

And I feel like this is going to be the common issue with keytwo like screen lifting of keyone.

I was the first one who reported the same problem in this forum after four weeks of use( back then no one else had the same issue), and I started to see more and more people with the same issue. Sigh....

Luckily I got it replaced under 30 days period, but I'm afraid it will eventually happen to my new device again.

And sorry, that issue will only get worse since it is hardware failure, not software... at least it was my case. It took only a week or so until it started not registering space bar more than half of time from occasional skipping. Get it replaced or repaired at all cost. Do not wait.
    09-27-18 05:41 AM
    Not at all
    09-27-18 06:16 AM
    Yes

And I feel like this is going to be the common issue with keytwo like screen lifting of keyone.

I was the first one who reported the same problem in this forum after four weeks of use( back then no one else had the same issue), and I started to see more and more people with the same issue. Sigh....

Luckily I got it replaced under 30 days period, but I'm afraid it will eventually happen to my new device again.

And sorry, that issue will only get worse since it is hardware failure, not software... at least it was my case. It took only a week or so until it started not registering space bar more than half of time from occasional skipping. Get it replaced or repaired at all cost. Do not wait.
    That's not good indeed. A member in the French K2 thread mentioned that his unit which was built on 08/30 had a very solid spacebar which sounded about the same as the other keys.

I have a hard time believing that TCL would just sit on their a** and keep putting badly designed spacebars on all production runs.
    09-27-18 06:27 AM
    Wow! You're the first lucky one...

Posted via CB10
    09-27-18 06:32 AM
    YES! Terrible call reception, bluetooth connection, static noise through headphones, noisy spacebar, just to mention the most important issues... Seems like an unfinished product to me... It has noble 'genes' but it's not quite there yet.
    cyberdoggie likes this.
    09-27-18 07:10 AM
    Yes! As others, I have got the random pointer "feature" issue too. It's a solid feature that I cant fire off intentionally, so the fun part is that it will pop-up every now and then.

Perhaps something to keep you alert.
    09-27-18 07:42 AM
    YES only trying to hold off for the Key3. People keep defending this phone. It has a few great features and is finally powerful enough but to me, it's clearly not "premium build quality". I'm on my 3rd Key2 & I now have to warranty this phone for a variety of issues.

It's honestly a piece of **** Chinese phone. I saw a thread where even the official case has issues. Some premium quality.
    09-27-18 08:12 AM
    YES only trying to hold off for the Key3. People keep defending this phone. It has a few great features and is finally powerful enough but to me, it's clearly not "premium build quality". I'm on my 3rd Key2 & I now have to warranty this phone for a variety of issues.

It's honestly a piece of **** Chinese phone. I saw a thread where even the official case has issues. Some premium quality.
    I'm excited to see what they fixed with the LE.
    They just may have got this one right, from a consistent QC standpoint.

As for the KEY2, I guess it'll probably be the same as with the KEYone, as in later built batches will have much less likelihood of having hardware failures than early built models.
    09-27-18 08:23 AM
    Yes. I had my first Key2 brick randomly.
    09-27-18 10:20 AM
    09-27-18 11:26 AM
    Wow....way too many yes's for me.....
    09-27-18 12:21 PM
    Not only for you I think....
    This Keytwo DOES NOT WORTH IT .....

Posted via CB10
    09-27-18 12:43 PM
    Not.
    09-27-18 12:47 PM
    Way too many YES's? This is a fan forum, so there will obviously be more chance of people posting their issues. Most happy users don't lurk around here raving how happy they are with their devices (which goes for any forum of any brand)

Did you expect all NO's ?

Besides, people just putting "YES" without explaining the issues doesn't say much... Some are software related, others hardware.
    09-27-18 01:03 PM
    Silly. I could post yes, because I have the pointer issue or I could post no because it doesn't bother me. Yes or no without explanation is.. meh.
    the_boon, SAKET AHUJA and vman88 like this.
    09-27-18 02:06 PM
    Yes for me. Keyboard sensitivity and swipe up are bad compared to k1 or priv.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-18 02:29 PM
    What's the point of this thread if people are just gonna post "Yes" without explaining the issue(s) ?

I already created a thread for those experiencing hardware issues, to see if the devices' build dates have anything to do with it

/blackberry-key2-f472/key2-build-dates-thread-1151064/
    The only thing is that tread is old and not seeing a lot of traffic recently. I wonder how many like you changed their original opinion from no to yes over time. Your thread would have benefited from being a Sticky.

But by it's nature CrackBerry is going to attract more people with issue, those that don't have issue... might not need CrackBerry.

It's confusing for buyers, because most retail outlets have pretty good reviews on the KEYone and KEYtwo.

Too the OP... If you are really interested, buy it with an option to return it if you don't like it. Judge for yourself.
    09-27-18 02:43 PM
91 123 ...