My question is pretty simple but I don't know if the answer will be. Ha. On my KEYone, when I adjust the ringer volume, it includes the notification volume as well. But with the Key2, they are separated, and the volume button only changes the ring volume, not notification. I know some people prefer it this way, but it's definitely not for me. I've never used Oreo before so maybe there's something simple I'm missing? Thanks for any suggestions.
    07-14-18 06:59 PM
    I'm on my KEY2 right now. When I adjust the volume up or down while doing whatever from any screen app, there's the volume adjustment drop down from the top, and right beside that is a little down arrow that when touched shows you:

- ring

- media

- alarm

- notification

In that order from top to bottom of the list that is displayed when touching that down arrow. That's how I adjust volume(s) on Nougat and Oreo.

Not sure if that's going to help you, but that's what popped into my head when I read your post. There's always the possibility another forum member will have a better answer. That's just how I control the different volumes indivually and easily.
    07-14-18 08:32 PM
    Thanks for the reply! What I would like to do is make so the notification and ringtone volumes are adjusted together when using the volume rocker, rather than individually. I just can't find an option to change it.
    07-14-18 09:35 PM
    I feel your pain! As far as I know, there's no way to change this option because I definitely want to adjust the notification with the volume rocker and not the doggone ringer.
    07-15-18 09:55 AM