Hi,

Had a key2 for over a year. Worked perfectly until 3 months ago, when it became apparent i was not receiving every text that was sent to me. It can be different numbers, on different days. The next day those same numbers can be working ok. Sending seems ok. I think. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks phil
    09-07-19 02:57 PM
    Hi,

Had a key2 for over a year. Worked perfectly until 3 months ago, when it became apparent i was not receiving every text that was sent to me. It can be different numbers, on different days. The next day those same numbers can be working ok. Sending seems ok. I think. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks phil
    Carrier? Which SMS app using?
    09-07-19 05:21 PM
    Hi chuck, thanks for this. I am in the uk with a company called EE and the sms app is called simply 'messages'. It is the one that came with the phone originally.
    09-08-19 05:28 AM
    Hi chuck, thanks for this. I am in the uk with a company called EE and the sms app is called simply 'messages'. It is the one that came with the phone originally.
    Get "Textra". That should show the hidden ones even the new Google Messenger is next to useless
    09-08-19 10:44 PM
    As others will suggest, it’s simpler using other texting apps that aren’t glitching up. If problem does persist with other messaging apps, there’s either cache issue which needs to be cleared out maybe or it may be factory reset time. Simple factory reset might be a good idea for you anyway if you haven’t done in awhile.

Before doing anything, I’d start with EE tech support...
    09-09-19 06:55 AM