My Key2 often randomly opens screens or starts typing characters without me doing anything. I don't think it is haunted. I have replaced the screen twice and keyboard and it is still happening. Could it be a software issue? Do I need to stage an exorcism? Very weird.
    04-03-21 10:46 AM
    My Key2 often randomly opens screens or starts typing characters without me doing anything. I don't think it is haunted. I have replaced the screen twice and keyboard and it is still happening. Could it be a software issue? Do I need to stage an exorcism? Very weird.
    If you have replaced the keyboard and screen, and have done a factory reset, there isn't much else to do. Sounds like an internal hardware failure.
    04-03-21 10:55 AM
    I haven't done a factory reset yet. I didn't think it was a software issue. is it worth it to do one?
    04-03-21 10:58 AM
    I haven't done a factory reset yet. I didn't think it was a software issue. is it worth it to do one?
    For sure. Maybe even run an autoloader.
    04-03-21 11:06 AM
    If I were you I would try the 32 second reset which clear system cache you might not need to do a hard reset
    04-03-21 11:31 AM
    I have this issue now. screen wakes randomly and willl endlessly type the letter 'p' in a text field given the chance. I think it's the keyboard to be honest but I haven't replaced it as it's intermittent.
    04-03-21 04:35 PM
    I have this issue now. screen wakes randomly and willl endlessly type the letter 'p' in a text field given the chance. I think it's the keyboard to be honest but I haven't replaced it as it's intermittent.
    I had something very similar with a Passport. A software reset and the issue stopped, might be worth a try?
    mikeath likes this.
    04-04-21 07:13 PM