Hi everyone,

I was previously using a PRIV with the same My Ford Touch. The song/album info were always displayed.

I always play music through Bluetooth via VLC or Soundcloud and whatever YouTube content when I'm sitting there waiting in the car.

Now with the Key2, no song or album info is displayed. Unknown artist is the default information.

MFT is on the latest s/w version and everything else works perfectly.

Any ideas?
    02-04-20 09:24 AM
    I'm currently driving a 16 Fusion Titanium and same issue. It will work on my friends 15 F150.. so some HUDs are a hit or miss. Could never figure it out.. Thankfully I have a second device that I use for multimedia and I use that instead. What's the year/make/model of your vehicle?
    02-07-20 01:20 PM
    I have a 2015 Focus with the 8 inch screen and navigation.

Sync2 works very well otherwise although I want to change it for a sync3 with navigation unit.
    02-08-20 10:06 AM
    I'm currently driving a 16 Fusion Titanium and same issue. It will work on my friends 15 F150.. so some HUDs are a hit or miss. Could never figure it out.. Thankfully I have a second device that I use for multimedia and I use that instead. What's the year/make/model of your vehicle?
    Well there’s your problem, you should trade in for an F-150 and problem solved
    02-08-20 11:07 AM
    Well there’s your problem, you should trade in for an F-150 and problem solved
    My problem is, I live in Quebec and gas is way too expensive.

Luckily for me, it's been a great car and everything is still working like day 1. I also do a very good detailing 2-3 times a year.

I wouldn't mind an Edge or Explorer mind you.

I tried the *#2886# command to access the Bluetooth menu but it didn't lead to anything!
    02-08-20 11:20 AM
    My problem is, I live in Quebec and gas is way too expensive.

Luckily for me, it's been a great car and everything is still working like day 1. I also do a very good detailing 2-3 times a year.

I wouldn't mind an Edge or Explorer mind you.

I tried the *#2886# command to access the Bluetooth menu but it didn't lead to anything!
    I’m only having fun with you. I drive a 2000 Ford Excursion and the wife drives 2008 Ford Explorer so I hear you about fuel prices. I just sold my 1999 Yukon and 2005 Yukon XL recently. My son has the 2004 Ford Explorer so we’re looking at newer one for my daughter. The Explorers are very solid.
    02-08-20 11:26 AM
    I'm a Ford guy to the point where even in Italy, I insisted on a Ford at the car rental company.
    02-08-20 11:33 AM
    I'm a Ford guy to the point where even in Italy, I insisted on a Ford at the car rental company.
    I’m the same way about Ford too. Both GMC trucks, an old Pontiac, and Buick were inexpensive deals that were too good to pass. However, the Fords have outlasted them all.
    02-08-20 11:41 AM
    I'm not a ford person, (waiting for the refreshed 2021 Chrysler 300).. but, this will do for the time being. I just tested this out on an 19 Fusion with sync 3 upgrade, works well. but my current nav sync system is a no go.. and to upgrade it, it's $2000 through 4dtech or whatever website it is. Not worth it imo.. Maybe find the newer radio at an auto wrecker and pay someone to reprogram it? It is frustrating not having the meta data pull up on my display.. I'm trying to figure it out, is it a BlackBerry issue, or a Ford sync issue?
    02-08-20 07:47 PM
    I'm not a ford person, (waiting for the refreshed 2021 Chrysler 300).. but, this will do for the time being. I just tested this out on an 19 Fusion with sync 3 upgrade, works well. but my current nav sync system is a no go.. and to upgrade it, it's $2000 through 4dtech or whatever website it is. Not worth it imo.. Maybe find the newer radio at an auto wrecker and pay someone to reprogram it? It is frustrating not having the meta data pull up on my display.. I'm trying to figure it out, is it a BlackBerry issue, or a Ford sync issue?
    Yeah I saw that site. They provide the full kit but it's pricey.

I'm Interested in getting the parts from a scrapyard.

My guess is the Sync2 MFT Bluetooth isn't fully accepting what the Key2 is sending. At least the audio is perfectly fine and phone calls are perfectly fine as well with caller information.
    02-12-20 08:50 AM