My organization recently migrated from GSuite to O365 and I haven't been able to configure my mailbox either in Hub or in the Outlook app.

Previously, when on GSuite, I used to generate App Password and configure the mailbox on Hub but with O365, we don't have the option to generate App Passwords.

The error I get when trying to configure Outlook app - "Your account of password is incorrect. If you don't remember your password, reset it now."

I tried logging in to the O365 using an Incognito window and tried using the Teams app too but encounter the same issue.

I signed out of all devices from my GSuite account, deleted the App Passwords, removed all accounts from Hub, etc., but nothing seems to work.

Any help will be really appreciated as I feel handicapped without having my mail on the mobile device.
    11-13-20 03:33 PM
    My organization recently migrated from GSuite to O365 and I haven't been able to configure my mailbox either in Hub or in the Outlook app.

Previously, when on GSuite, I used to generate App Password and configure the mailbox on Hub but with O365, we don't have the option to generate App Passwords.

The error I get when trying to configure Outlook app - "Your account of password is incorrect. If you don't remember your password, reset it now."

I tried logging in to the O365 using an Incognito window and tried using the Teams app too but encounter the same issue.

I signed out of all devices from my GSuite account, deleted the App Passwords, removed all accounts from Hub, etc., but nothing seems to work.

Any help will be really appreciated as I feel handicapped without having my mail on the mobile device.
    With Office 365, you can generate a password. It must be done online through the browser. It's been a while since I had O 365 so I cannot recall exactly where.
    11-13-20 04:22 PM
    I can confirm that i use an app password on my BB Hub after O365 migration
    11-13-20 06:58 PM

Do you have O365 administrator status in your organization? You may have to access through O365 admin control panel or whatever it's called.
    11-13-20 09:02 PM
    With Office 365, you can generate a password. It must be done online through the browser. It's been a while since I had O 365 so I cannot recall exactly where.
    I do not see that option when I log in to O365 through the browser.
    11-17-20 04:25 AM
    Do you have O365 administrator status in your organization? You may have to access through O365 admin control panel or whatever it's called.
    No, I do not have O365 administrator status.
    11-17-20 04:26 AM
    No, I do not have O365 administrator status.
    Well that's next step. You'll need to contact your O365 administrator for help as some access level and more information for setup is required.
    11-17-20 03:07 PM