Quick question: Is there a KEY2 locked to T-Mobile? If I remember correctly, T-Mobile never released the KEY2.
    Thanks.
    10-13-20 06:11 PM
    Quick question: Is there a KEY2 locked to T-Mobile? If I remember correctly, T-Mobile never released the KEY2.
    Thanks.
    That would be the BlackBerry Unicorn model.... so no there wasn’t
    10-13-20 06:13 PM
    Thanks.
    All KEY² devices are unlocked.
    10-13-20 06:25 PM
    Thanks guys. The reason I asked is because a refurbisher was selling it on eBay for $279 but the title said T-Mobile. Most likely just an error. Phone looks great in the pictures and I've bought from them in the past, so I'm confident it's a good purchase.
    Looking forward to switching from my KeyONE, which runs out of RAM way too often lately.
    Cheers!
    10-14-20 01:51 AM
    Thanks guys. The reason I asked is because a refurbisher was selling it on eBay for $279 but the title said T-Mobile. Most likely just an error. Phone looks great in the pictures and I've bought from them in the past, so I'm confident it's a good purchase.
    Looking forward to switching from my KeyONE, which runs out of RAM way too often lately.
    Cheers!
    I’d ask the seller to verify the PRD# for you.
    10-14-20 06:02 AM
    I’d ask the seller to verify the PRD# for you.
    The phone was already on its way. I got it yesterday. Turns out it's a BBF100-2, PRD-63825-002 and it's working perfectly on Mexico's Telcel. Anything I need to know about this particular PRD?

The unit is in great condition, although I've noticed that sometimes the space bar doesn't register. I have to press on the right side for it to register properly. Not a big deal though. I guess I'll get used to it or end up replacing the keyboard at some point. At $279 it was hard to pass.
    Last edited by thinkdan; 10-21-20 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Typo
    10-21-20 04:18 PM
    The phone was already on its way. I got it yesterday. Turns out it's a BBF100-2, PRD-63825-002 and it's working perfectly on Mexico's Telcel. Anything I need to know about this particular PRD?
    You should be on the September security patch (ACS702).

The unit is in great condition, although I've noticed that sometimes the space bar doesn't register. I have to press on the right side for it to register properly. Not a big deal though. I guess I'll get used to it or end up replacing the keyboard at some point. At $279 it was hard to pass.
    You could try blasting the spacebar with compressed air to see if you can dislodge any debris that may have accumulated thereunder.
    10-21-20 04:33 PM
    You should be on the September security patch (ACS702).

You could try blasting the spacebar with compressed air to see if you can dislodge any debris that may have accumulated thereunder.
    I will try that, thank you!
    10-21-20 04:51 PM

Sorry for the slow reply. Actually dealing with client for a change which is nice and busy in a good way today.

I'd echo Ben's comments and suggestions. Pay attention to return and dispute policy if the space bar isn't correctable. Today you're good with it and tomorrow you´re not.
    10-21-20 09:13 PM
    Sorry for the slow reply. Actually dealing with client for a change which is nice and busy in a good way today.

I'd echo Ben's comments and suggestions. Pay attention to return and dispute policy if the space bar isn't correctable. Today you're good with it and tomorrow you´re not.
    Yeah, I'm going to try the compressed air on Monday and if that doesn't work I have until November 13th to return it.
    Gotta admit I'm tempted to just buy a new keyboard, but maybe I'll need a new back cover too? Don't really feel like throwing more money at it, specially since there are no guarantees the new keyboard won't break again in a few months.... Still, I know $279 was a great price. Even after buying a new keyboard for say $60, $339 would still be a good price.
    10-25-20 12:45 AM