I have had the key2 for quite some time now and am really loving the PKB. I have already gotten used to typing without having to look at the keyboard itself and the scroll feature is very convenient. I had to use my friends LG V30 the other day and the touchscreen keyboard just wasn't working for me. Anyways, I have noticed that over time the keyboard has gotten shinier due to oils on the fingers, compared to the first day I got it. This isn't a major issue but I was wondering if there is anyway to clean it and bring back the original matte look?
    chain13 likes this.
    08-28-18 01:39 AM
    Anyways, I have noticed that over time the keyboard has gotten shinier due to oils on the fingers, compared to the first day I got it. This isn't a major issue but I was wondering if there is anyway to clean it and bring back the original matte look?
    Cleaning cloth?

How's your spacebar by the way?
    08-28-18 03:11 AM
    Cleaning cloth?

How's your spacebar by the way?
    I have tried a cleaning cloth but it still remains somewhat shiny. I guess I will have to live with it.

My spacebar is pretty solid. I have seen and used multiple units and haven't really noticed any spacebar issues in any of them. Yes, it is slightly looser then the other keys but not crazy loose. This is normal.
    08-28-18 11:54 AM
    yes same here the pkb is awesome, and the space bar is fine
    the_boon likes this.
    08-28-18 12:35 PM
    Mine are also getting a little shine around the edges of the keys. I think it might actually just be the nature of a matte surface for it to be worn smooth over time. Although it doesn't actually bother me, I can see why it would others.
    08-28-18 12:46 PM
    As long as spacebar stays relatively firm, its a good PKB
    08-28-18 01:36 PM