It started yesterday. Sometimes it will freeze and the the only way to fix is it to restart. Sometimes the keyboard will stop responding but the rest of the phone will continue responding normally for a while. Sometimes it gives me a message saying either BlackBerry Launcher isn't responding or System UI isn't responding.

Sometimes it will work normally for hours but sometimes it will go for hours where it freezes just a few minutes after restart. I think it started just after I restarted for a software update. Has anyone else been having this problem? Is there some way to fix this?
    Last edited by Luke Beauchamp; 05-09-19 at 07:51 AM.
    05-09-19 07:26 AM
    It started yesterday. Sometimes it will freeze and the the only way to fix is it to restart. Sometimes the keyboard will stop responding but the rest of the phone will continue responding normally for a while. Sometimes it gives me a message saying either BlackBerry Launcher isn't responding or System UI isn't responding.

Sometimes it will work normally for hours but sometimes it will go for hours where it freezes just a few minutes after restart. I think it started just after I restarted for a software update. Has anyone else been having this problem? Is there some way to fix this?
    You'll have to do a factory reset.
    05-09-19 08:28 AM
    I did a factory reset and it's still having the same problems. Unless there is some other solution I'll have to stop using this phone.
    05-11-19 09:21 AM
    I did a factory reset and it's still having the same problems. Unless there is some other solution I'll have to stop using this phone.
    Send it back for warranty repair.
    05-11-19 09:40 AM
    I'm not sure I can get a warranty repair on a phone I bought on ebay. I might have to go back to using my Passport.
    05-11-19 09:42 AM
    I'm not sure I can get a warranty repair on a phone I bought on ebay. I might have to go back to using my Passport.
    Should be transferable. They usually go by serial number.
    05-11-19 11:04 AM
    weird, I got this freezing too just today. during calendar alarm, I wasnt able to swipe down to view notification.
    05-11-19 11:14 AM
    I noticed u had same problem I'm having. Did u end up following through on the warranty?
    06-18-19 03:30 AM