Hi everyone

My key2 just stopped working. I did a factory reset but for whatever reason the service keeps cycling from saying I don't have service to saying that I do. Phone is not usable.

Is there a place online I could get a key2 or key2 le brand new in box that would work on T-mobile? Hoping not to pay full price. I have noticed that the phones on eBay etc although may state new inbox are reulfurbished units. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I can't stand the Samsung replacement device I got

Thanks again!
    Andy
    10-15-19 10:27 PM
    Can I just say: did you check to see that your SIM card is working? They do have a lifespan. If you cannot try it in another phone, take it to a T-Mobile shop and have them test it. Regardless of what phone you have, they are responsible for providing you with a working SIM and they will replace a defective one for free.

You do not want the Indian or Chinese variants of the Key2. That said, I got a "Latin America" variant new in box from an Amazon vendor and I can say it works perfectly on T-Mobile in Chicago (and elsewhere in the US) and on Vodafone in Ireland. I got mine about a year ago, and I know the situation has changed since then. Good luck.
    10-15-19 10:45 PM
    Thanks for your email. The sim is indeed working in the replacement device so Im not sure if its a sim issue. I am also in Chicago on Tmobile. ..is there a way you can be sure to get the latin america variant so that it works well on tmobile?

Thx again!
    Andy
    10-15-19 11:28 PM
    Thanks for your email. The sim is indeed working in the replacement device so Im not sure if its a sim issue. I am also in Chicago on Tmobile. ..is there a way you can be sure to get the latin america variant so that it works well on tmobile?

Thx again!
    Andy
    https://gotalkusa.com/smartphones/blackberry/

Got my black key2 from them on a payment plan and it works no keyboard or space bar issues.
    10-16-19 02:37 PM
    All of the North American/Latin American versions will work well on T-Mobile here, because we have all the bands. Search here in the forums for Conite's list which has all the "PRD" numbers, indicating the regional variants. Those numbers are also on the box and you can get it off the phone by dialing *#837837#. My own PRD number ends in -014. You can ask the vendor for the PRD number.
    10-16-19 03:22 PM
    I had to buy a dual SIM silver BlackBerry KEY², off of Amazon.

No issues, thus far.
    10-16-19 04:28 PM
    I had to buy a dual SIM silver BlackBerry KEY², off of Amazon.

No issues, thus far.
    Most phones will work on all networks. That said the issues will arise when the network wants your phone on another band and it does not have it than you are SOL.
    10-16-19 06:33 PM
    What about the unlocked one listed at Bestbuy.com ? Seems cheaper than the others, and would indeed be BNIB correct?

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=gDbGLs9W
    10-16-19 07:53 PM
    What about the unlocked one listed at Bestbuy.com ? Seems cheaper than the others, and would indeed be BNIB correct?

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=zctAKolS
    Yes, but that's a KEY2 LE.
    10-16-19 08:28 PM