hey guys,
    All of a sudden, I have an issue that probably happened after android auto was updated.
    All of a sudden, when I connect my key2 to the car (via usb cable/ 18 Nissan Rogue) phone commands dont transfer to the android auto on the vehicle screen.
    for example, if in a call, and it says "press 1 for english" I press 1 on the key2, and it doesnt register.. i have to go into the phone app on the vehicle android auto screen to press 1.
    also, maps links from an email dont sent to the google maps. before, i would click on an address, to navigate somewhere, and it would push the address to google maps, now it doesnt do that.
    thoughts?

all my defaults are set correctly, and i tried removing and reenabling all permissions for android auto / maps, etc.

any other ideas?
    12-06-21 09:47 AM
    hey guys,
    All of a sudden, I have an issue that probably happened after android auto was updated.
    All of a sudden, when I connect my key2 to the car (via usb cable/ 18 Nissan Rogue) phone commands dont transfer to the android auto on the vehicle screen.
    for example, if in a call, and it says "press 1 for english" I press 1 on the key2, and it doesnt register.. i have to go into the phone app on the vehicle android auto screen to press 1.
    also, maps links from an email dont sent to the google maps. before, i would click on an address, to navigate somewhere, and it would push the address to google maps, now it doesnt do that.
    thoughts?

all my defaults are set correctly, and i tried removing and reenabling all permissions for android auto / maps, etc.

any other ideas?
    Try a different cable?
    12-06-21 11:33 AM
    I also am having very recent wireless issues of KEY2 with the Lexus. Too busy now, but will need to inquire and resolve in next few days. Still using same USB cable in car and it is presently working with Android Auto.
    12-07-21 06:48 PM