Because they've all been sold and BBMo isn't making any more?
    Ok, the Atomic LE shows that it's IN STOCK, so I was asking why he suggested that they're in stock but can't be shipped.
    07-18-19 07:01 PM
    Ok, the Atomic LE shows that it's IN STOCK, so I was asking why he suggested that they're in stock but can't be shipped.
    It is pretty much clear that Atomic LE NOT IN STOCK
    07-18-19 07:12 PM
    I've been looking for a way to rationalize their silence that is sound in reason and doesn't include a doomsday scenario. It would also explain why sales numbers for the Key2 remain unreleased, while they were for the KeyOne. This is a different approach to sales. If they'd released it in all markets at the simultaneously, they'd have bigger sales to tout, but it would drop off too quickly due to market saturation. Then they'd have a product to sell with no one to buy it until another was released years later. That's would be a very long gap with little to no revenue from a device central to the BBMo's profits and its quickest route to failure, not to mention scaring away additional parties or investors.
    BBMo has never released sales numbers for any device.

The only thing they ever said officially (Feb 2019) was that year-over-year sales increased by 10%.
    07-18-19 08:47 PM
    It is pretty much clear that Atomic LE NOT IN STOCK
    It clearly says "ADD TO CART" and seems very available to me

KEY2 Black BBF100-2 Sold Out on Amazon.com.-screenshot_20190718-232056_firefox.jpeg
    07-18-19 10:22 PM
    It clearly says "ADD TO CART" and seems very available to me

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190718-232056_Firefox.jpeg 
Views:	21 
Size:	25.5 KB 
ID:	445311
    Yes, what will happen after you add it to cart?
    Try to use any address and select a shipping method.
    A very easy way just complete it and see what will happen.
    It is not a rocket science.
    07-18-19 10:30 PM
    Yes, what will happen after you add it to cart?
    Try to use any address and select a shipping method.
    A very easy way just complete it and see what will happen.
    It is not a rocket science.
    Just tried it.

What the hell is wrong with Best Buy?

Where are those remaining Atomic LE's and why only those who are near them can purchase them?
    07-19-19 07:59 AM
    I'm tempted to buy another Key2 from Amazon via the Mercate Group...

mercate group is a major distributor and retailer for consumer electronics. With offices and warehouses in the US, Europe and Asia we are well established in all major markets.

mercate group is the general importer and distributor for 4smarts luxury mobile phone accessories in North America.
    07-19-19 08:50 AM
    Do we know if the Mercate group have the newer models or old stock with the keyboard complaints?

Posted via CB10
    07-19-19 09:03 AM
    Do we know if the Mercate group have the newer models or old stock with the keyboard complaints?

Posted via CB10
    @RK_BB

What do you think?
    07-19-19 09:09 AM
    I don't know hence my question....

Are you saying all old stock?

Posted via CB10
    07-19-19 09:38 AM
    I've never had any of the issues that others speak of, so I'd be happy as long I get a sealed box.
    07-19-19 09:48 AM

Posted via CB10
    Amazon is offering free Amazon support for orders placed with Metcate". Try it and return it if you're not happy.
    07-19-19 09:51 AM
    @RK_BB

What do you think?
    Old stock.
    anon(10387168) likes this.
    07-19-19 10:42 AM
    Old stock.
    I still have not completely given up hope that there are April 2019 or newer batches in there somewhere!
    07-19-19 11:39 AM
    I still have not completely given up hope that there are April 2019 or newer batches in there somewhere!
    You will not find one that was built for the US market but perhaps an international version built for any of the new markets the product is supposedly just recently launched in like Australia.

You will have a band availability gap but it may just work fine....is it worth it? With Oreo at this point and questionable warranty support stateside? Absolutely not.
    07-19-19 11:59 AM

You will have a band availability gap but it may just work fine....is it worth it? With Oreo at this point and questionable warranty support stateside? Absolutely not.
    Well, I bought the red KEY2 mostly for the improved keyboard. I prefer the Black and Silver color.

So if I can find a newer batch device that has the same improvements as my Red one, I'll keep the Black and sell the Red.
    07-19-19 12:17 PM
    Just tried it.

What the hell is wrong with Best Buy?

Where are those remaining Atomic LE's and why only those who are near them can purchase them?
    Not available in any store either.
    07-19-19 01:02 PM
    Not available in any store either.
    They have to be somewhere though..

So the only place to get an LE is currently Amazon at $429 for the Slate or Champagne through a third party vendor, even though it's "fulfilled" by Amazon and Prime is offered.
    07-19-19 01:27 PM

So the only place to get an LE is currently Amazon at $429 for the Slate or Champagne through a third party vendor, even though it's "fulfilled" by Amazon and Prime is offered.
    Allow me:

Right now the only way to buy a BlackBerry Mobile device in the US is by purchasing it from anyone other than the official retailers advertised on @BlackBerry Mobile website.

Plain and simple, the official US retailers have no inventory of any kind to sell.

Proceed with caution!
    07-19-19 01:50 PM

BestBuy was already running on low stock (check the thread of that person who warned us about the discontinuation)

The Champagne you are talking about is the International version and not covered by US warranty.
    The Slate came from a third party seller who has two units left for $100 extra over the retail price that no longer exist.
    07-19-19 02:23 PM
    07-19-19 10:36 PM
    I just called BB and they told me that he has been receiving similar calls from others. He can’t speak on behalf of their resellers Amazon and BestBuy as far as restocking, but he did confirm that they are still manufacturing the Key2 for the US market.
    anon(10599419) and Jake2826 like this.
    07-20-19 08:13 PM
    If you use a 3rd party website to monitor stock levels, you can get notified once Amazon gets stock of the phone. Last week, a single (yes, only one!) Silver BBF100-2 KEY2 went up for sale by Amazon around 2am. By late morning it was already sold. They seem to get like 1pc every few weeks or so.

The only reason I know is because I was too lazy to disable notifications (Since I already got a Silver KEY2 in this method).
    07-22-19 10:20 AM
    If you use a 3rd party website to monitor stock levels, you can get notified once Amazon gets stock of the phone. Last week, a single (yes, only one!) Silver BBF100-2 KEY2 went up for sale by Amazon around 2am. By late morning it was already sold. They seem to get like 1pc every few weeks or so.

The only reason I know is because I was too lazy to disable notifications (Since I already got a Silver KEY2 in this method).
    Which website and how to get notifications?
    07-22-19 11:14 AM
    Which website and how to get notifications?
    I use "nowinstock.net" to manage my alerts. Once they detect the item comes back in stock, you'll receive an email. If your on your Blackberry, you'll get the notification pretty quickly and you can hop on over to Amazon to snag it up.
    07-22-19 01:43 PM
150 ... 3456