I believe BBMobile has stopped production of all models.
    The only available models in the US are black Key2 and Atomic LE
    07-10-19 09:26 AM
    Amazon BBF100-2 black says back in stock July 11.
    No longer available.
    07-10-19 06:22 PM
    No longer available.
    That's right! Completely de-listed by Amazon.
    07-10-19 07:22 PM
    That's right! Completely de-listed by Amazon.
    If only their efforts to actually bring some stock in the US were equal to those of their endless Instagram posts
    dan99x99 and anon(10387168) like this.
    07-10-19 07:48 PM
    If only their efforts to actually bring some stock in the US were equal to those of their endless Instagram posts
    True story...
    Byrese and anon(10387168) like this.
    07-10-19 07:49 PM
    They are very active on social media advertising products no longer available.

Those channels are probably run by another company they previously paid for.
    the_boon and anon(10387168) like this.
    07-10-19 08:20 PM
    They are very active on social media advertising products no longer available.

Those channels are probably run by another company they previously paid for.
    The only way to mount some pressure for answers is to consistently hit them on those social media accounts. The confines of CrackBerry is not helping to let anyone know of this consumer frustration...
    anon(10387168) and moosbb like this.
    07-10-19 08:30 PM
    The only way to mount some pressure for answers is to consistently hit them on those social media accounts. The confines of CrackBerry is not helping to let anyone know of this consumer frustration...
    Atomic LE is the only BlackBerry device that is officially available in the US, which I expect would be gone soon.
    So, there should be a new device coming, otherwise they are probably done.
    07-10-19 08:39 PM
    Atomic LE is the only BlackBerry device that is officially available in the US, which I expect would be gone soon.
    Agreed!
    07-10-19 08:40 PM
    Hard to think otherwise...as far as the US market goes.

However, I wonder how they're doing in Canada, Europe and Asia/Middle East
    07-10-19 09:04 PM
    Hard to think otherwise...as far as the US market goes.

However, I wonder how they're doing in Canada, Europe and Asia/Middle East
    I can only speak for Canada. Since launch, Black BBF100-2’s were offered via carriers. If you wanted a factory unlocked unit, it had to be silver, and it was offered at select online retailers such as Amazon, Best Buy, BlueShop, and Staples. I can confirm the unlocked silver units have been exhausted for quite some time now, and black inventory varies by carrier.

I would imagine carriers have quite a few units left; they never discount the outright price because they want to sell you a contract. I popped into a Bell store recently out of curiosity, and they still had the KEY2 priced at $874.99 CAD + tax, even though the launch price for the unlocked silver units was $829.99.
    anon(10387168) likes this.
    07-10-19 10:53 PM
    I can only speak for Canada. Since launch, Black BBF100-2’s were offered via carriers. If you wanted a factory unlocked unit, it had to be silver, and it was offered at select online retailers such as Amazon, Best Buy, BlueShop, and Staples. I can confirm the unlocked silver units have been exhausted for quite some time now, and black inventory varies by carrier.

I would imagine carriers have quite a few units left; they never discount the outright price because they want to sell you a contract. I popped into a Bell store recently out of curiosity, and they still had the KEY2 priced at $874.99 CAD + tax, even though the launch price for the unlocked silver units was $829.99.
    Finally, no more BlackBerry devices inventory write down!
    07-10-19 11:34 PM
    That's been useless , I always ask and inquire and they just ignore
    07-11-19 12:46 AM
    That's been useless , I always ask and inquire and they just ignore
    Again... it's probable a marketing firm that they have paid to do a social media campaign.

Think Best Buy might have caught on.... their KEY2 LE is back up to $449. It had been $399 with sales prices often down to $349. But $399 is a lot better than the 3rd parties on Amazon... they want $850.

But at least that one seller on Amazon seems to have the US varriant of the KEY2 for a "normal" price... for now. He catches on he's the last one with any US Stock... might see a $1000 BlackBerry.
    the_boon likes this.
    07-11-19 09:15 AM
    Again... it's probable a marketing firm that they have paid to do a social media campaign.

Think Best Buy might have caught on.... their KEY2 LE is back up to $449. It had been $399 with sales prices often down to $349. But $399 is a lot better than the 3rd parties on Amazon... they want $850.

But at least that one seller on Amazon seems to have the US varriant of the KEY2 for a "normal" price... for now. He catches on he's the last one with any US Stock... might see a $1000 BlackBerry.
    Hahaha these third party seller with their LE at $ 850 and KEY2 at over $ 1000 is just laughable! Are they serious?
    Some UK seller(s) on eBay even have the Red KEY2 at somewhere around $1200, which is way too much, even for such a limited edition.

Although, if one lives in the UK or Europe, they would be much wiser to buy it straight from BB EU store.
    07-11-19 09:39 AM
    Hahaha these third party seller with their LE at $ 850 and KEY2 at over $ 1000 is just laughable! Are they serious?
    Some UK seller(s) on eBay even have the Red KEY2 at somewhere around $1200, which is way too much, even for such a limited edition.

Although, if one lives in the UK or Europe, they would be much wiser to buy it straight from BB EU store.
    And if those are the last of the US Variants.... I bet they get those prices. Especially if no one else steps up to make a PKB phone. An imported International phone might be an option, as many have already brought those to the US. Verizon's the better carrier, as both AT&T and T-Mobile are putting more emphasis on bands it doesn't have - 29,30,66.

BBMo isn't BlackBerry... there won't be KEY2's new in the box years from now.
    07-11-19 10:01 AM
    And if those are the last of the US Variants.... I bet they get those prices. Especially if no one else steps up to make a PKB phone. An imported International phone might be an option, as many have already brought those to the US. Verizon's the better carrier, as both AT&T and T-Mobile are putting more emphasis on bands it doesn't have - 29,30,66.

BBMo isn't BlackBerry... there won't be KEY2's new in the box years from now.
    Now the Black KEY2 is again in stock on Amazon, but sold by "mercate group".

It would be nice to know if these are finally the newer batches, but I wouldn't hold my breath. I don't know why it takes so long to liquidate the late 2018 stock
    07-11-19 11:39 AM
    I bet I can make money on my K2...this is surreal!
    anon(10387168) likes this.
    07-11-19 11:40 AM
    Back to posting the LE...I wonder if they read this thread / forum...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzyFFaqC...=10ylaoj9qk86y
    07-11-19 11:44 AM
    Back to posting the LE...I wonder if they read this thread / forum...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzyFFaqC...=10ylaoj9qk86y
    "Hey, let's aggressively market a product that's not even available in one of our biggest markets!"
    Byrese and anon(10387168) like this.
    07-11-19 11:52 AM
    and yet the K1 BE is available
    07-12-19 07:32 AM
    and yet the K1 BE is available
    Only via 3rd party sellers.... there are no SOLD/SHIPPED via Amazon KEYones. But there are a lot more sellers. I think BBMo left the production switch on a little too long with the KEYone, and there was a little surplus. With the KEY2 and the KEY2 LE.... I'm not sure a year from now we will see anything.... except Optiemus variants.
    07-12-19 08:23 AM
    I wonder if those will finally be the newer post March 2019 batch
    Slightly off topic, but I assume no units before March have any kind of hardware re-design (Ie. Better spacebar, etc)? Has there been any comparisons between the newer models and the older ones?
    07-12-19 09:48 AM
    Slightly off topic, but I assume no units before March have any kind of hardware re-design (Ie. Better spacebar, etc)? Has there been any comparisons between the newer models and the older ones?
    No, people just keep assuming that with no proof.
    Probably nothing has changed in terms of design changes.
    07-12-19 09:56 AM
    No, people just keep assuming that with no proof.
    Probably nothing has changed in terms of design changes.
    In the end the engineering and retooling would be expensive for the tail end of sales for that model. Plus OEMs don't usually make changes like that, as it would open them up to a recall for defective existing phones.

Maybe they did ask their supplier to make some minor change.... if so we would be good to know if any replacement keyboard on the market are from that "batch".
    07-12-19 10:03 AM
150 12345 ...