Is the Key2 a better phone than the one? I had a lot of connectivity issues with the one.
    07-25-19 07:36 PM
    Is the Key2 a better phone than the one? I had a lot of connectivity issues with the one.
    I think it's substantially better.

Although I never seemed to have an issue, most claim reception is much improved.
    07-25-19 07:45 PM
    It's 100% better in all areas with the exception of the capacitive features of the keypad. On the K2 the experience is pretty buggy! To date there is no telling on whether this is software or hardware derived and there are unconfirmed rumors that this might be fixed with Pie but we don't have any information as to when and if Pie will ever make it to the K2.
    07-25-19 07:50 PM
    Cannot speak for keyone but I know the Blackberry KEY² has as good or better connectivity as any other phone out there. I work in poor reception areas and with a variety of people and phones. Always have service when others do. That was a concern and reason I never bought a keyone. Very satisfied with Blackberry KEY²

Blackberry KEY² Silver Edition
    Reg
    Jake2826 likes this.
    07-25-19 11:28 PM
    I think it's substantially better.

Although I never seemed to have an issue, most claim reception is much improved.
    I have a key one ,what are the big difference and your own
    Cheers. Getting bored of my motion.....
    07-25-19 11:52 PM
    You can't find a Key2 in USA. Other forums are saying that Key2 and TCL are probably done and ceasing BlackBerry phones. Who knows what is really going on. I haven't seen Blaze or other Crackerry colleagues comment about it.
    07-26-19 12:23 AM
    I have both and the 2 is more refined, but that said the one has a better back lit keyboard even though it is smaller. Has to do with the finish. The One is glossy and the Two is flat.
    07-26-19 05:27 PM
    only thing worse imo is the battery.
    07-26-19 05:51 PM
    The KEY2 is better than the KEYone in every single way except for spacebar and camera.
    07-26-19 06:00 PM
    what key2 do you have/? hoping my red key2 has the suppsoed improved spacebar.
    08-10-19 07:02 AM
    just bought a key2 , also own a Black edition keyone
    the key2 is certainly better , beats it in every area , including camera ( that surprised me )apart from keyone having a better back lit keyboard 👍
    08-10-19 10:21 AM
    Better camera? Intersting. I'll be comparing next week when my key2 arrives.
    08-10-19 10:33 AM
    Better camera? Intersting. I'll be comparing next week when my key2 arrives.
    I bought a Key2 when they first came out ..sold it as I thought the camera was bad , that and the daft cursor mode issue
    Finally bought another key2, this is way way better ...spacebar same click as rest of keys ..rock solid , cursor mode problems... totally gone , the real surprise is the camera is now good in daylight.. Okay not as good as my pixel 3 XL... but that phone does not have a brilliant keyboard 👍

I would go as far to say this is the best Blackberry I have owned.. Never thought I would say that 😊
    08-10-19 12:08 PM
    Yes
    SeeBeeEss likes this.
    08-10-19 04:40 PM
    Unless you jump through a LOT of hoops, KEY2 loses it's WI Fi calling after the first update. That is the one thing I hate about my KEY2.
    08-10-19 05:12 PM
    Had both, currently have K2, K2 vastly better in all ways IMO.
    SeeBeeEss likes this.
    08-12-19 05:17 AM
    I felt that the KEYone was the worst BlackBerry device I had ever owned and there were many reported issues with early KEY2's, so I retired the KEYone and opted for a OnePlus 6 eight months ago, using BB Hub, BB Keyboard and other BB software (thanks @cobalt) . I purchased a newer build black KEY2 recently and have not experienced the "dreaded" spacebar issue - or any other issue for that matter.

IMO, the KEY2 provides an experience which is superior to the KEYone, particularly if you ever used (and loved) the Passport.
    08-12-19 10:28 AM
    I have both, and IMHO the Keyone is a great phone; in particular the following is better on the keyone than Key2;
    - brighter, sharper screen
    - fingerprint reader responsiveness
    - double tap to wake screen

on the key2 the typing experience is better on the physical keyboard and the phone is quicker.
    anon(8004005) and bh7171 like this.
    08-12-19 11:14 PM
    I felt that the KEYone was the worst BlackBerry device I had ever owned and there were many reported issues with early KEY2's, so I retired the KEYone and opted for a OnePlus 6 eight months ago, using BB Hub, BB Keyboard and other BB software (thanks @cobalt) . I purchased a newer build black KEY2 recently and have not experienced the "dreaded" spacebar issue - or any other issue for that matter.

IMO, the KEY2 provides an experience which is superior to the KEYone, particularly if you ever used (and loved) the Passport.
    Where did you find this new build KEY2? And what was the build date again?
    08-16-19 08:07 AM
    Where did you find this new build KEY2? And what was the build date again?
    "Newer build" (didn't say "new build," but later production than the first releases in July, 2018 through January 2019) KEY2 purchased from Canadian carrier, SaskTel. Manufacture date is Jan 30, 2019.
    08-16-19 09:03 AM
    "Newer build" (didn't say "new build," but later production than the first releases in July, 2018 through January 2019) KEY2 purchased from Canadian carrier, SaskTel. Manufacture date is Jan 30, 2019.
    Spacebar nice and firm?
    08-16-19 09:17 AM
    Spacebar nice and firm?
    So far, so good. However, the screen falling out of my KEYone after almost a year of use, helped illustrate for me that "it ain't over til it's over." 😂
    the_boon likes this.
    08-16-19 09:39 AM
    So far, so good. However, the screen falling out of my KEYone after almost a year of use, helped illustrate for me that "it ain't over til it's over."
    Hmm, maybe the revised date for spacebars is late January after all... I was thinking March
    08-16-19 10:06 AM
    just tried out the key2 red camera, and wow. I'm amazed how good it is considering the negativity surrounding it. could it be the updates since launch, or possibly the red edition? plus I'm in low light conditions right now, dim candle lit, and amazed of the quality and sharpness and zoom quality. better than the keyone so far. I will be keeping my beyond as a back up, still love that phone. It's glossy keyboard finish and texture along with the weighted build quality, feels just as premium as the key2.
    the_boon likes this.
    08-17-19 12:37 AM
    How is the space bar supposed to feel? Mine isn't that wobbly, but I can differentiate it from the other keys. And the click it makes is slightly more noticeable.
    08-17-19 01:59 AM
34 12