Some delay with prime delivery on aug 21. Says expected in stock aug 19.
    08-09-19 09:31 AM
    I don't see it...

Who is the seller?

You have a link?
    08-09-19 09:40 AM
    sold and shipped by amazon on prime for $649. maybe they only took a limited number of pre-orders. I'll go see if it is still out there.
    08-09-19 11:34 AM
    well it looks like it is no longer there. I must have jumped on at the right time this morning. they must not have a large quantity coming in.
    08-09-19 11:37 AM
    well it looks like it is no longer there. I must have jumped on at the right time this morning. they must not have a large quantity coming in.
    Keep us updated....

Especially interesting would be the build date once you get it.
    08-09-19 11:52 AM
    will do. I was checking amazon 4-5 times per day since they ran out. I almost wonder if they have a couple anticipated returns and that is what they are posting for sale with the delay. we shall see.
    08-09-19 11:55 AM
    Keep us updated....

Especially interesting would be the build date once you get it.
    June 5th 2019 build date reported in another thread for a new KEY² black.

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...-time-1174744/
    08-09-19 11:56 AM
    June 5th 2019 build date reported in another thread for a new KEY² black.

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...-time-1174744/
    Yeah I saw that... has me thinking more and more that US sales, must be an issue with the trade war. Maybe BBMo will either eat the tariffs or pass them on, and release more devices here.
    08-09-19 01:04 PM
    Yeah I saw that... has me thinking more and more that US sales, must be an issue with the trade war. Maybe BBMo will either eat the tariffs or pass them on, and release more devices here.
    Trade issues have not seemed to affect the sale of Alcatel devices. Without carrier support the demand for high end BlackBerry devices is just not there. Given that the new BlackBerry phones were made with a view of making inroads into the USA markets, as the USA goes so will the rest of the world.

Perhaps BlackBerry Mobile needs to use some sort of Digital River Solution. In the UK Luzern Solutions sells devices on the behalf of TCT Mobile Europe.
    08-09-19 04:42 PM
    china has also been retaliating against Canada.

that UK one is 100-1, no band 29
    08-10-19 07:44 PM
    showing up today, almost a week early. makes me think even more that this was an anticipated return when amazon listed it. they gave themselves extra time to get the return in and look it over. I'll send some updates later as far as build date, etc.
    08-16-19 10:44 AM
    showing up today, almost a week early. makes me think even more that this was an anticipated return when amazon listed it. they gave themselves extra time to get the return in and look it over. I'll send some updates later as far as build date, etc.
    Yes... please update us with the build date... Thanks!!!

Bob
    the_boon likes this.
    08-16-19 10:49 AM
    it is a -6 so I am returning it. build date was 092018.
    08-16-19 05:52 PM
    No surprise unfortunately... there have been numerous reports of people getting hoodwinked on Amazon these days... 😰

Bob
    08-16-19 06:07 PM
    since it was shipped and sold by amazon, and not a third party seller, I figured it would be right. when I saw the slim square box instead of the "brick" I was figuring it was wrong. once I took the shrink wrap off (they had a sticker on top of the wrap covering model info) I saw the -6 and "optimeus" or whatever the manufacturer is. that was the end. oh well...guess I'll keep rockin the priv a while longer. even though I love a pkb and cant type for sh*t on glass, I'm really thinking about the Note 10
    08-16-19 06:11 PM
    Let me know if you are interested in my black K2, NA variant. Pics available in the marketplace section of the forum.

PM me for details.
    08-16-19 06:11 PM
    since it was shipped and sold by amazon, and not a third party seller, I figured it would be right. when I saw the slim square box instead of the "brick" I was figuring it was wrong. once I took the shrink wrap off (they had a sticker on top of the wrap covering model info) I saw the -6 and "optimeus" or whatever the manufacturer is. that was the end. oh well...guess I'll keep rockin the priv a while longer. even though I love a pkb and type for sh*t on glass, I'm really thinking about the Note 10
    The last time I ordered one from Amazon I was shipped a Silver instead of Black...

I am pretty sure Amazon is selling returned units as New.
    08-16-19 06:12 PM
    since it was shipped and sold by amazon, and not a third party seller, I figured it would be right. when I saw the slim square box instead of the "brick" I was figuring it was wrong. once I took the shrink wrap off (they had a sticker on top of the wrap covering model info) I saw the -6 and "optimeus" or whatever the manufacturer is. that was the end. oh well...guess I'll keep rockin the priv a while longer. even though I love a pkb and cant type for sh*t on glass, I'm really thinking about the Note 10
    Interesting you say it was advertised as the NA variant and sold/shipped by Amazon. I know this bait and switch has occurred on Amazon by 3rd party sellers.

Hopefully your return and refund will take place without any hassles.

Bob
    08-16-19 06:15 PM
    Interesting you say it was advertised as the NA variant and sold/shipped by Amazon. I know this bait and switch has occurred on Amazon by 3rd party sellers.

Bob
    This latest batch of bait and switch has been third party dumping onto and then Amazon unknowingly accepting. That’s unless fully disclosed in listing. There’s no free lunch so one has to suspect TGTBT usually is...
    08-16-19 06:23 PM

Bob
    I don't have any problem buying a return. Just get the damn model number correct. Like you said I expect anomalies from 3rd party sellers but amazon is usually spot on. I expect the return and refund will go just fine. Amazon has always been good on that front (in my experience)
    08-16-19 06:26 PM
    This latest batch of bait and switch has been third party dumping onto and then Amazon unknowingly accepting. That’s unless fully disclosed in listing. There’s no free lunch so one has to suspect TGTBT usually is...
    I understand what has been taking place by 3rd party sellers on Amazon and misrepresenting the Indian variant as the BBF100-2 KEY2. According to the OP, this purchase was advertised and sold by Amazon and not a 3rd party seller... this should not happen in my opinion.

Additionally, I think it would be prudent and good business practice for TCL/BlackBerry Mobile to step up and get involved to stop this from happening.

Bob
    08-16-19 06:34 PM
    Additionally, I think it would be prudent and good business practice for TCL/BlackBerry Mobile to step up and get involved to stop this from happening.
    Who would the send? By the way things look even the maintenance guy is gone...
    08-16-19 06:37 PM
    Who would the send? By the way things look even the maintenance guy is gone...
    Whoever is continuously posting those ridiculous KEY2 ads on Instagram for a device you can't actually purchase... 🤔

Bob
    08-16-19 06:45 PM
    Whoever is continuously posting those ridiculous KEY2 ads on Instagram for a device you can't actually purchase...

Bob
    You mean the owners millennial daughter?
    08-16-19 06:48 PM
    I understand what has been taking place by 3rd party sellers on Amazon and misrepresenting the Indian variant as the BBF100-2 KEY2. According to the OP, this purchase was advertised and sold by Amazon and not a 3rd party seller... this should not happen in my opinion.

Bob
    There’s not too much BBMo can do about sellers and/or mistakes on Amazon site... plus at this point I doubt they really care regardless of what happens going forward....
    08-16-19 06:49 PM
29 12