How is yours?

Heres my day one.
    Attached Thumbnails KEY2 Battery - How is yours?-750.jpg  
    V-Tom likes this.
    07-09-18 10:02 PM
    How is yours?

Heres my day one.
    This is fantastic! How heavily were you using the device or was it mostly in Stand By?
    Any YouTube, Web Browsing, Social Media, Music Streaming, or pic taking being done?
    07-10-18 05:16 AM
    This is fantastic! How heavily were you using the device or was it mostly in Stand By?
    Any YouTube, Web Browsing, Social Media, Music Streaming, or pic taking being done?
    Try that with the Note 8!

Jk I'll stop lol
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    07-10-18 05:19 AM
    Try that with the Note 8!

Jk I'll stop lol
    There's not a single phone that will make 2days with my usage

I stream Music (Apple Music) at work and toy car when driving to and from home, on YouTube (always using highest quality setting usually QHD@60FPS), constantly on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Snapchat for both Work and Personal.

The list goes on my phone's batteries get abused with my usage.

The Huawei Mate10 Pro I had on review so far was the one that performed the best in battery with my usage, but it had a crappy 1080x2160 res display, so it did not fill all of my ridiculous criteria.
    07-10-18 05:33 AM
    outstanding.
    It gets me through 2 days, and then there are still some %% left.
    Medium use: ~5 phone calls per day, 3 email accounts with ~20 emails per day, Telegram messaging, 20 minutes music playing in the car, some web surfing, twitter timeline reading, checking train connections & TV program.
    07-10-18 05:52 AM
    Some snapchat , Instagram, a bunch of spotify and Web browsing.
    07-10-18 08:10 AM
  7. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Can't wait to get this phone..my day one passport gets like three hours lol....

Posted via CB10
    07-10-18 08:25 AM
    I hope that blackberry continues the trend of great battery life. If they do I will not have a need for another kind of phone.
    bitek likes this.
    07-10-18 08:34 AM
    I get through the day, not much more.
    About the same as K1 BE
    07-11-18 01:47 PM
    Similar to the K1. One day of heavy use.
    07-11-18 03:11 PM
    Does the battery saver mode have big ugly red bar at the top on the key2?
    07-11-18 05:05 PM
    Yes
    07-11-18 05:18 PM
    I cannot tell you how much I despise that red bar (orange on KEYone/Nougat).

The good news ? Android P will get rid of it, and the KEY2 will get Android P
    07-11-18 05:44 PM
    That is why they keep choosing 6xx series processors over 8xx processors but some just do not get it
    07-11-18 09:00 PM
    That is why they keep choosing 6xx series processors over 8xx processors but some just do not get it
    To be quite honest , 835 and 845 are pretty efficient when it comes to battery life now and it's only going to get better . But 6xx is still king
    07-11-18 10:40 PM
    I cannot tell you how much I despise that red bar (orange on KEYone/Nougat).

The good news ? Android P will get rid of it, and the KEY2 will get Android P
    it's almost worth upgrading for that alone. On my old phone I had battery saving on permanently. With KEYᵒⁿᵉ I reckon I would get three days easily with it on all the time.

I just cannot abide that red bar :-/
    07-12-18 10:07 AM
    I'm getting just as good battery life with my key2 as I was the keyone
    07-12-18 10:20 AM
    it's almost worth upgrading for that alone. On my old phone I had battery saving on permanently. With KEYᵒⁿᵉ I reckon I would get three days easily with it on all the time.

I just cannot abide that red bar :-/
    There are third party apps that can "hide" the orange bar by putting a custom overlay bar on top but they don't look nicely integrated I don't like em
    07-12-18 12:43 PM
    There are third party apps that can "hide" the orange bar by putting a custom overlay bar on top but they don't look nicely integrated I don't like em
    I just hide my status bar with adb.
    07-12-18 01:30 PM
    I just hide my status bar with adb.
    What? How? But then how do you check signal/battery/time etc?
    07-12-18 01:38 PM
    What? How? But then how do you check signal/battery/time etc?
    Swipe down.
    07-12-18 01:39 PM
    Swipe down.
    Link to a tutorial on how to do it? I have systemUI tuner but I can't get rid of the damn orange
    07-12-18 02:00 PM
    Link to a tutorial on how to do it? I have systemUI tuner but I can't get rid of the damn orange
    There's two ways. Ones with an app called "system ui tuner" where you can autohide the status bar, and the other can be found by googling "hide status bar android ADB." Either way, the orange bar is still there, but I can only see it when I swipe down. I like having the little bit more screen too. KEY2 Battery - How is yours?-screenshot_20180712-160253.jpg
    07-12-18 02:03 PM
    There's two ways. Ones with an app called "system ui tuner" where you can autohide the status bar, and the other can be found by googling "hide status bar android ADB." Either way, the orange bar is still there, but I can only see it when I swipe down. I like having the little bit more screen too. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180712-160253.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	20.3 KB 
ID:	437785
    Just did it! It feels weird to use the phone with no info on the top, but I like staying on power saving mode all the time.

Now if I could find an app that can display my battery status as an overlay on any screen, and does not use too much RAM and power...
    07-12-18 02:21 PM
    Just did it! It feels weird to use the phone with no info on the top, but I like staying on power saving mode all the time.

Now if I could find an app that can display my battery status as an overlay on any screen, and does not use too much RAM and power...
    There's one I used before called "material notification shade" . It didn't use a lot on my keyone. Surely the beafy key2 can handle it
    07-12-18 02:23 PM
27 12