I'm thinking about buying a Key2, but have a question. After dropping my Keyone once, I noticed that the back panel lining was slightly off. This caused the edges (where the metal met the rubbery backing) to be sharp. Very uncomfortable. When I got a return unit once, I noticed the same thing in two return units I got as well. This made me think this was a quality control problem, but I could be wrong.

So my question is; how is the back panel on the Key2? Is it completely flush with the metal frame?
    10-17-18 01:07 PM
    Hi,
    I've had both the Silver and Black Editions and can confirm they are indeed flush with the frame
    10-17-18 01:42 PM
    I'm thinking about buying a Key2, but have a question. After dropping my Keyone once, I noticed that the back panel lining was slightly off. This caused the edges (where the metal met the rubbery backing) to be sharp. Very uncomfortable. When I got a return unit once, I noticed the same thing in two return units I got as well. This made me think this was a quality control problem, but I could be wrong.

So my question is; how is the back panel on the Key2? Is it completely flush with the metal frame?
    Yes and it's built very well. I would in no way let that particular area sway you on getting the phone.
    10-17-18 05:03 PM
    Thanks everyone
    10-18-18 12:21 PM