During the lunch event, they said June release for the US. I am going on a cabin trip on 6/27 and would love to have a new Key2 to use for pictures and android auto for the drive.

What are your thoughts? Think I will have a Key2 in my hands (working on Verizon) by 6/27?
    06-15-18 11:36 PM
    No announcement yet that CDMA (Verizon) version will be released, unfortunately. Remains to be seen.

Posted via CB10
    06-16-18 03:15 AM
    I want to upgrade my Q10 to K2. I hope it's easy transaction.

Posted via CB10
    06-16-18 03:33 AM
    So, any update here? While I am a tech *****, from what I gather, VZW has said nothing about coming out with one...but...is this how people are hoping this plays out...the manufacturer will come out with the applicable "model" and you buy it unlocked, and then it works with the VZW? Thanks.
    06-17-18 11:38 PM
    So, any update here? While I am a tech *****, from what I gather, VZW has said nothing about coming out with one...but...is this how people are hoping this plays out...the manufacturer will come out with the applicable "model" and you buy it unlocked, and then it works with the VZW? Thanks.
    If the KeyOne launch is any indication, we'll be in the dark for awhile.
    06-18-18 05:10 AM
    does anyone know if AT&T is going to carry it? i wish Blackberry would at least tell us when it will be available in the US.
    06-18-18 08:08 AM
    does anyone know if AT&T is going to carry it? i wish Blackberry would at least tell us when it will be available in the US.
    I believe there's more news on pre-orders for new regions this week. I imagine US will be mentioned and we'll get a better idea.
    06-18-18 10:51 AM
    I had an EU version on preorder but canceled it due to lack of bands for US market. I think it's disheartening that there has not been any announcements about preordering for markes besides EU and China.
    06-18-18 11:05 AM
    Agreed. Imagine if Apple or Samsung released a phone and then said nothing about it for 11 days? Amateur hour. I'm not that sympathetic about the entire blackberry-little guy thing. TCL is a mega company. This isn't some small start up's first rodeo. Should not release a phone without concrete details regarding availability. First world problems of course. I'll just continue to suffer with my IPhone X.
    Marcin Dabrowsky, ck2nb and Byrese like this.
    06-18-18 11:24 AM
    Agreed. Imagine if Apple or Samsung released a phone and then said nothing about it for 11 days? Amateur hour. I'm not that sympathetic about the entire blackberry-little guy thing. TCL is a mega company. This isn't some small start up's first rodeo. Should not release a phone without concrete details regarding availability. First world problems of course. I'll just continue to suffer with my IPhone X.
    Haha yup I’m in the same boat. Just have to suffer with my iPhone X ������
    06-18-18 12:25 PM
    I have a -001 on pre order from the UK and that's being shipped overnight to me on the 25th according to them.

if I hear anything about a US release this week I will cancel that preorder with them.
    06-18-18 12:40 PM
    Indications are mid-July at earliest for US Market. These are just indications I've seen but we should learn more in the next 2 weeks.
    06-18-18 12:53 PM
    Indications are mid-July at earliest for US Market. These are just indications I've seen but we should learn more in the next 2 weeks.
    That’s a lot of suffering!
    jcrutchvt2010 and ck2nb like this.
    06-18-18 01:09 PM
    #TCLRollout
    06-18-18 01:10 PM
    I might just keep my pre-order then and stick with the euro model.

they assured me if anything is wrong they fully honor the warranty even though it's a gray market phone.

just worried about shipping prices.

Either way they also weirdly assured me that the key2 has been qc'd like crazy and won't have any issues plaguing the original k1s.
    06-18-18 06:29 PM
    First world problems.
    06-18-18 06:39 PM
    Blackberry is so ridiculous. I emailed them saying it makes no sense launching a phone & not having it immediately available for purchase. On top of that they haven't said a damn thing other than some pre orders available now.
    06-18-18 07:30 PM
    so canada preorders start tomorrow. any ideas on US?
    06-20-18 10:19 AM
    so canada preorders start tomorrow. any ideas on US?
    Is there any reason not to believe it won't be the same Canada? Anyone remember if the KEYone was released at the same time in US & Canada last year?
    06-20-18 10:28 AM