I think the RED edition was in stock as of a few weeks ago. I guess it must have recently sold out. They only just now got more stock of the Black BBF100-2 units in. Probably a few hundred?

Two week ago they had Silver in stock (Only 1 Unit) but it said more was on the way. So I let it go hoping the price would match the Black units once more arrived. The 1 unit sold and then i saw nothing. So I asked an Amazon rep and they did confirm they indeed would be getting more. So then comes the next week and the Silver gets restocked again (Only 1 Unit!), so I bought it. No idea if they seriously plan to stock this anymore or not.
    06-05-19 01:33 PM
    I think the RED edition was in stock as of a few weeks ago. I guess it must have recently sold out. They only just now got more stock of the Black BBF100-2 units in. Probably a few hundred?

Two week ago they had Silver in stock (Only 1 Unit) but it said more was on the way. So I let it go hoping the price would match the Black units once more arrived. The 1 unit sold and then i saw nothing. So I asked an Amazon rep and they did confirm they indeed would be getting more. So then comes the next week and the Silver gets restocked again (Only 1 Unit!), so I bought it. No idea if they seriously plan to stock this anymore or not.
    Scarcity marketing at it's finest..
    06-07-19 03:26 PM
    There you go getting all American on me again, Lol. We don't have such problems in Canada where it's all carriers, all the time. So I guess success depends on where you live Chuck, eh?
    Somehow I missed this @dendron01 when you replied. Sorry about that. I don’t think it’s been a failure is Canada but it’s only a tenth of size of prospective market unless you’re saying BBMo is counting on business model of Canadian domination..... You’ve got t(e NBA this year...
    06-29-19 05:55 AM
78 ... 234