I ordered from unlocked mobiles and received this yesterday.
    06-25-18 05:34 PM
    I ordered from unlocked mobiles and received this yesterday. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...61c7887de0.jpg
    Wow. Please provide some feedbacks once you have you hands on it. And enjoying KEY2.
    ducksonetime likes this.
    06-25-18 11:23 PM
    06-26-18 12:44 AM
    Not long to go! I would think it should be here by Monday.
    06-26-18 04:31 PM
    Not long to go! I would think it should be here by Monday. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...66e2f7dcbd.jpg
    I tried to pre-order from unlocked mobile last month, but all my credit cards failed to process. No idea why. So no more urge to do that.
    06-26-18 05:04 PM
    I tried to pre-order from unlocked mobile last month, but all my credit cards failed to process. No idea why. So no more urge to do that.
    Don’t know, I preordered the key one from them too, no troubles.
    06-26-18 05:32 PM
    I also had ANZ block my card from purchasing: for my protection against unauthorised overseas transactions -even when I activated a secondary secure code. It worked with another card, so it's just security from the financial provider..

Posted via CB10
    06-26-18 07:01 PM
    Read this today:

Selling A Phone In Australia Is Bloody Expensive

https://www.gizmodo.com.au/2018/06/s...-expensive/amp
    Selling anything in Australia is expensive... Even stuff made in Australia is significantly more expensive than the rest of the world (cars being the obvious example here).

And if you ask the various parties, they'll all have different reasons/excuses as to why we pay more - 90% (of the reasons/excuses) of which cannot be backed-up by actual facts, and many of which have been proven false/incorrect/unjustified...
    06-27-18 04:17 PM
    Hi all. I check almost daily hoping there will be a store to carry it here in Australia. I like the look of the black one but the silver is slowly beginning to grow on me. Hoping I can have a feel of both before making a decision on which to buy.
    06-30-18 02:02 AM
    Hi all. I check almost daily hoping there will be a store to carry it here in Australia. I like the look of the black one but the silver is slowly beginning to grow on me. Hoping I can have a feel of both before making a decision on which to buy.
    Me too! I think I'm gonna go with Silver in the end!
    What made it final was the other threads stating the black coating on the black model could come off even w/o drops...
    06-30-18 03:18 AM
    Me too! I think I'm gonna go with Silver in the end!
    What made it final was the other threads stating the black coating on the black model could come off even w/o drops...
    I chose silver because I could see the finish on the black model was chipped even in the first hands-on video I saw.
    06-30-18 06:06 PM
    I was living under a rock.
    Just found out there is now GST enforced on any thing imported from July 1st. I was this close to buy the phone from Clove but thought I'd wait for the local one.

I hope they dont put the price around $1000 locally. We can't even import without 10% GST anymore.
    poloandpearls likes this.
    06-30-18 06:10 PM
    I was living under a rock.
    Just found out there is now GST enforced on any thing imported from July 1st.
    Only if the store you're buying from or package re-mailing service you're using enforces that (it's up to the store or package re-mailing service to collect the GST)... Technically everyone is supposed to enforce it - but the Australian Government can't enforce it if the company does not have a physical presence in Australia (i.e. so the list of companies which can be forced to charge GST is rather small).

To keep on good terms with the Australian Government though, all the big companies (Amazon, etc...) are enforcing the GST or blocking Australian access to their foreign sites (without a VPN, anyway) and the same is true for Australia Post's "ShopMate" package re-mailing service, but smaller stores and alternative re-mailing services may not enforce the GST, in part because it costs them more time and money to do so, without anything in return...

I know of some stores (across different product categories) that aren't enforcing the GST, but I've not yet found an alternative package re-mailing service that doesn't (feel free to share, if you know of such a package re-mailing service!).

If you want to use the likely $1,000+ local price tag, you're going to need to find a store or package re-mailing service that doesn't enforce the GST...
    06-30-18 07:25 PM
    Yep, that's why I pre-ordered.

Posted via CB10
    06-30-18 07:27 PM
    Got the Key2 today from Clove UK. It's fast! The phone too! But I am not really that keen on it. I have the Keyone, but I am spoiled by my Passport SE! The Key2 keyboard is larger only at the top of the keys: which are flat.
    They do click, but they are softer than say the SE.
    The Keyone has rounded keys, so I didn't mind them. The space bar is not an issue, it's click is slightly different but it doubles for other uses so I am not surprised. It's also not loose like some people report: or not noticeable on the Silver Key2.
    Phone is slightly narrower and taller than the Keyone. And the textured power button is easy to find.

Posted via CB10
    07-01-18 10:18 PM
    I'm probably just judgemental, but they keys are just flat. there is rounding on the KEYone and ridges on the SE, but nothing on the Key2. however the capacitive functions are better, and the bottom row IS responsive. Although of my course the Passport is most responsive!
    Software is very good so far. nice additional touches evident here and there, perhaps that is Oreo.
    Overall responsive and quick so far.
    07-01-18 10:47 PM
    Rick, what model did you get? Does it work alright on your network? I'm with Optus and after looking at Thurasks list of models and band frequencies etc... I am still not sure which will work here.
    07-01-18 11:20 PM
    Silver one, 64GB/6GB ram. I'm on Optus too. Haven't made any calls yet.
    bendiep1991 likes this.
    07-01-18 11:43 PM
    OK, received my first call, and good quality. The output for music is good too. I have been using Neutron as my player, and it fades out when stopping, so there is no 'clipping' as reported when using, what I guess is, the stock app. I guess I am liking some of the software features, but the keyboard is somewhat different than I expected. Use in the hand is great, as it's light. I am undecided if to keep it.
    07-02-18 04:28 AM
    OK, received my first call, and good quality. The output for music is good too. I have been using Neutron as my player, and it fades out when stopping, so there is no 'clipping' as reported when using, what I guess is, the stock app. I guess I am liking some of the software features, but the keyboard is somewhat different than I expected. Use in the hand is great, as it's light. I am undecided if to keep it.
    Are you in Victoria? I'm happy to see it in person and buy if you decide to sell. Cheers enjoy K2
    07-02-18 04:45 AM
    Yeah, I'm in Vic. Work in Melbourne, live regionally.
    07-02-18 04:47 AM
    Blackberry meetup! I'm in melbourne too haha
    07-02-18 04:58 AM
    My Key2 arrived today. I'm also Melbourne based so will be posting here if I decide not to keep it too

KEY2 Australia waiting room-mvimg_20180702_094424_2.jpg
    bendiep1991 likes this.
    07-02-18 07:49 AM
    My Key2 arrived today. I'm also Melbourne based so will be posting here if I decide not to keep it too

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MVIMG_20180702_094424_2.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	127.8 KB 
ID:	437398
    What's with people not deciding to keep it. Lol
    07-02-18 07:57 AM
    What's with people not deciding to keep it. Lol
    I dunno. It seems pretty awesome so far, camera aside. It's just that the KEYone wasn't so awesome and I ended up getting rid of that like a month after launch. Just saying it's a possibility, but I reall like it so far.
    07-02-18 08:00 AM
260 12345 ...