09-08-19 05:11 AM
260 ... 91011
tools
    Hey Radim, I have. I ordered a Bluetooth tracker from them a year or so ago. I had problems with one of them and they were pretty responsive via email and we sorted it all out. I'd probably feel ok buying the Key2 off them. For $848 it looks pretty good esp as we have no idea if it is coming to Australia. I don't need the dual SIMs but I guess it can't hurt. It's not that much cheaper than the $875 Catch is charging, however, and I've always had superb service from Catch esp around refunds.
    I did the same and got the dual sim one. Mine costed me $780 delivered. I bought it from eBay.

The catch was that I bought two to avoid eBay compulsory GST and pray the customs don't charge me that either.
    I got the brand new silver dual sims, which is the colour I wanted.
    09-25-18 04:49 PM
    May I ask why buying two avoids eBay's GST charge? Do they not collect it on +$1000 offers?
    09-25-18 05:52 PM
    May I ask why buying two avoids eBay's GST charge? Do they not collect it on +$1000 offers?
    GST is applicable on ALL online purchases now, as at July 1st
    10-03-18 10:25 AM
    I know, I am just not sure how TheBond avoids GST by buying two. I guessed it was because that tips it over the $1000 threshold and eBay only collects GST if on sub $1000 invoices, and Customs collects if $1000+ but they sometimes do not?
    10-03-18 05:16 PM
    I know, I am just not sure how TheBond avoids GST by buying two. I guessed it was because that tips it over the $1000 threshold and eBay only collects GST if on sub $1000 invoices, and Customs collects if $1000+ but they sometimes do not?
    You're right, I think I got lucky. I was expecting that Customs would ask me to pay (besides I don't know what the process is because I haven't received anything from them yet).
    10-03-18 05:25 PM
    As someone who has been charged customs duty on a +$1000, I got an SMS letting you know Customs is holding your package. You get directed to a website where you have to pay online, and then they release it for delivery. I assume it's the same process for GST but occasionally I suspect they'll let it go, especially in the early stages of the new regime. Does this mean you have a second one for sale? :-)
    10-03-18 05:29 PM
    As someone who has been charged customs duty on a +$1000, I got an SMS letting you know Customs is holding your package. You get directed to a website where you have to pay online, and then they release it for delivery. I assume it's the same process for GST but occasionally I suspect they'll let it go, especially in the early stages of the new regime. Does this mean you have a second one for sale? :-)
    Guess I got lucky then. I was expecting a call or something.
    My post above just meant, buying above $1000 ensures the checkout doesn't add 10%.

Lol, I wish I did but a friend also wanted it, hence I bought two.
    10-03-18 05:34 PM
    Got my silver Key2 from Selfridges UK for $810 delivered, arrived a few days ago, only took a week.

All going well, no issues.
    bendiep1991 likes this.
    10-27-18 01:00 AM
    Heya

Just wondering if anyone used Becextech and got any BlackBerry from them. Price seems to be ok, just don't want end up buying from dodgy online retailer.

https://www.becextech.com.au/catalog...l#.XXTJ5WqubbM
    09-08-19 04:30 AM
    Heya

Just wondering if anyone used Becextech and got any BlackBerry from them. Price seems to be ok, just don't want end up buying from dodgy online retailer.

https://www.becextech.com.au/catalog...l#.XXTJ5WqubbM
    They are okay but they charge a stupid amount for shipping, something like $75

You'll get a better price elsewhere. Try eBay or tobydeals. Just don't expect any warranty from most places as most of them aren't bound by Australian consumer law.
    09-08-19 05:11 AM
260 ... 91011