My father gave me a Key2 he only used once, says he never put any code on the phone.I put my sim card in it but it asks for previous PIN, i try 10 times and factory reset it but it stills demands the PIN. How can I reset the phone to use it as new? Is it linked with the PUK code of my sim Card, because I can actually receive calls right now but can't get in the phone without the PIN
    10-20-20 08:31 AM
    My father gave me a Key2 he only used once, says he never put any code on the phone.I put my sim card in it but it asks for previous PIN, i try 10 times and factory reset it but it stills demands the PIN. How can I reset the phone to use it as new? Is it linked with the PUK code of my sim Card, because I can actually receive calls right now but can't get in the phone without the PIN
    I don't think this is the device password.

See below (someone with a similar problem with their Samsung):

"After, having called my old provider (Telus) to have an unlock code (NCK) that did not work because I had tried too often and, after talking with Fizz also many times without success I contacted Samsung directly. Samsung was able to really help me.

They provided me with the MCK code (PUK code requested by the phone). Nobody other than Samsung had given me this code before. This allowed me to re-enter the NCK code provided by Telus to FINALLY unlock my phone." "
    10-20-20 12:37 PM