Objection your honor, go re-read the Matlock post in the other update thread. LE was mentioned. Facts are straight and that is what was written. Unless you are calling Matlock a liar?
    I don't speak for others. You made the point above that the LE update came, and I'm saying it didn't. That's all. I think Matlock was confused or misspoke, as not a single other KEY² LE user has confirmed it, and there is nothing on the TCL servers.

In any event, this thread is for folks needing assistance with this particular autoloader. Perhaps you can grind your axe elsewhere.
    Last edited by conite; 10-19-20 at 11:34 PM.
    bibbula and BBuso77 like this.
    10-19-20 10:49 PM
    Did anyone else lose Trusted Face with this update? I remember it disappearing before where I just needed to tweak a setting somewhere, but either I can't find the setting or it's now gone entirely...
    10-20-20 08:20 AM
    I just installed this autoloader on an European Azerty KEY2 (63828-016) and Google Pay seems to work fine.
    Now in settings I seen "not certified" , but I can install and launch Google Pay just fine ?
    10-20-20 03:19 PM
    Now in settings I seen "not certified" , but I can install and launch Google Pay just fine ?
    https://www.technobaboy.com/2020/03/...ect-certified/
    WArcher likes this.
    10-20-20 03:25 PM
    Thanks, I already tried it. I still see "not certified", but so far I didn't encounter any problem with Play Store or Google Apps.
    10-20-20 03:26 PM
    Thanks, I already tried it. I still see "not certified", but so far I didn't encounter any problem with Play Store or Google Apps.
    You can always roll back to May if necessary. But you'll have to use the wipe autoloader.
    10-20-20 03:32 PM
    You can always roll back to May if necessary. But you'll have to use the wipe autoloader.
    I will keep that in mind, but so far it seems unnecessary. Crossing fingers.
    10-21-20 03:14 AM
    I will keep that in mind, but so far it seems unnecessary. Crossing fingers.
    I use a qwerty device in Spain (PRDxxxxxxx-013) and had to reload May2020 patch because I couldn't install Vodafone TV app, telling that my device wasn't compatible with the app, also got "not certified"... The problem with May2020 I found, when you are setting up, in the "ok google" part, after 4 times saying, didn't allow me to go to the next step, so had to start all over again, then I was able to finish with the set up.
    10-21-20 07:33 AM
    does this autoloader work on OSX?

also i have BBF100-6 PRD 63828-007 , any feedback from anyone if install worked without cert issue?
    10-23-20 09:58 AM
    does this autoloader work on OSX?
    I don't include the Mac files because I can't test them. You need a real computer.
    10-23-20 11:47 AM
    After update to Sep 2020 security patch via OTA, my Key2 (Bbf-002) cant connect to wifi anymore ( Anyone have autoload of previous patch of my Key2, please give my link. Thanks so much
    10-27-20 09:24 AM
    After update to Sep 2020 security patch via OTA, my Key2 (Bbf-002) cant connect to wifi anymore ( Anyone have autoload of previous patch of my Key2, please give my link. Thanks so much
    Just run the wipe autoloader again, there's nothing wrong with this build that I'm aware. You'd need to wipe anyway to return to the previous build.
    10-27-20 04:24 PM
    Here is the Sep patch for the KEY².

This OS build is meant only for North American devices - if installed on others, you may lose Google certification.

This will NOT install on Chinese (BBF100-4), Russian (PRD-63828-006), or Indian (PRD-63828-031) devices.

This will NOT install on any devices with PRDs ending in -5XX.

Remove device PIN/password, boot to bootloader screen, and run either flashall or flashallnowipe as per your preference. Note that if you choose to wipe, you do not have to remove your password first.

https://mega.nz/file/QIYkEDDI#Csu1hH...C0nzSMhnLtfnOY
    11-10-20 01:34 PM
    I am a little confused. Boot to bootloader screen? What does that actually mean? Run either flashall or flashallnowipe?

So was wondering if there is more of a step by step instruction?
    11-10-20 01:36 PM
    I am a little confused. Boot to bootloader screen? What does that actually mean? Run either flashall or flashallnowipe?

So was wondering if there is more of a step by step instruction?
    Hold the power button on your device until it turns off and you feel a small vibration, then immediately switch to holding the volume down key until a weird menu appears - that is the bootloader screen.
    Then download the autoloader file to your PC and unzip it.
    Next plug in your device (still at the bootloader screen) and double click on the flashall file within the file you just unzipped. Your phone will once again be wiped.
    11-10-20 02:17 PM
    That's a great find and share, @conite. Thanks!
    11-10-20 02:20 PM
    Hold the power button on your device until it turns off and you feel a small vibration, then immediately switch to holding the volume down key until a weird menu appears - that is the bootloader screen.
    Next plug in your device (still at the bootloader screen) and double click on the flashall file within the file you just unzipped. Your phone will once again be wiped.
    That sounds easy enough. Thanks.
    11-10-20 02:47 PM
    I am at the Bootloader Menu - Screen.

Shows a list of 4 options.
    1. Display barcodes
    2. Bootup Device
    3. Reboot into fastboot
    4. Turn off the device.

I clicked on the Flashall file. - Nothing happened other than on my laptop I got this message:

Note:If device is not in fastboot mode
    Please switch to fastboot mode by holding the power and volume down key for 30s

Now what? Not sure how to move forward.
    11-10-20 04:25 PM

1. Display barcodes
    2. Bootup Device
    3. Reboot into fastboot
    4. Turn off the device.

I clicked on the Flashall file. - Nothing happened other than on my laptop I got this message:

KEY2 ACS702 Autoloader (Sep 2020 patch)-flash.jpg
    11-10-20 04:28 PM

1. Display barcodes
    2. Bootup Device
    3. Reboot into fastboot
    4. Turn off the device.

You don't do anything more than put your phone into the bootloader menu. Just leave it there.

Run the flashwipe file from your PC.

Install the USB drivers onto your computer if you've never installed Link before.

https://mega.nz/file/YVI0VKpR#38iPAM...Q2t1X-Ro2M82WI

If the computer still can't "see" your phone, try another cable and port.
    11-10-20 04:41 PM
    You don't do anything more than put your phone into the bootloader menu. Just leave it there.

Run the flashwipe file from your PC.

Install the USB drivers onto your computer if you've never installed Link before.

https://mega.nz/file/YVI0VKpR#38iPAM...Q2t1X-Ro2M82WI

If the computer still can't "see" your phone, try another cable and port.
    I think that is my problem in the first place. Pc or Tessa does not see my phone in the first place. Thanks for trying.
    11-10-20 05:17 PM
    I think that is my problem in the first place. Pc or Tessa does not see my phone in the first place. Thanks for trying.
    I suspect a data pin in your phone's USB port is broken.
    11-10-20 05:19 PM
    I suspect a data pin in your phone's USB port is broken.
    I took the data port from my other Key 2 ( which it worked in) and put it in this one. I am going crazy with this. Should be pretty simple
    11-10-20 05:21 PM
    if you used explorer to DL the zip file, try using Chrome instead. that may be your problem
    11-15-20 11:32 AM
    just curious.. is this update release by TCL or Blackberry?
    11-21-20 08:56 AM
76 1234