this is what happened to me yesterday, try extracting the file again. it really was the extraction that I hadn't properly or had to try another way. it will work
    04-11-20 07:53 PM
    this is what happened to me yesterday, try extracting the file again. it really was the extraction that I hadn't properly or had to try another way. it will work
    Sorry if a repeat, can you think of anything else?
    Yes. You could try to re-download and unzip again.
    04-11-20 08:00 PM
    Deleted. Wrong thread.
    Last edited by Smokeaire; 04-12-20 at 06:15 AM.
    04-12-20 04:38 AM
    Yes. You could try to re-download and unzip again.
    Will do and thanks to all
    04-12-20 07:29 AM
    Hello everyone. I am new on this forum and I admit that I do not very well master the topics that are discussed there, but I have been concerned for some time with my Blackberry Key2. I used a dining software for the BlackBerry Key1 because I did not find it for Key2 and suddenly my laptop restarts and is only in fastboot. I had not deleted my front screen lock. I then wanted to change Rom it took me a lot of time because I had never checked the PRD the software version ... so once planted to have this information was complicated for me but I had some clues. After I looked for autoloader to replace my ROM but I note that in the instructions you always ask the lock code first. In my case I have more access to the settings how can I get there? I have a bbf100-1 model and software is Aba082 I think
    04-15-20 05:43 AM
    Hello everyone. I am new on this forum and I admit that I do not very well master the topics that are discussed there, but I have been concerned for some time with my Blackberry Key2. I used a dining software for the BlackBerry Key1 because I did not find it for Key2 and suddenly my laptop restarts and is only in fastboot. I had not deleted my front screen lock. I then wanted to change Rom it took me a lot of time because I had never checked the PRD the software version ... so once planted to have this information was complicated for me but I had some clues. After I looked for autoloader to replace my ROM but I note that in the instructions you always ask the lock code first. In my case I have more access to the settings how can I get there? I have a bbf100-1 model and software is Aba082 I think
    If you are ok with completely wiping the device, you don't need to unlock it first.

But if you have a BBF100-1, you should be using this one instead:

/blackberry-key2-f472/key2-acm438-autoloader-mar-patch-1183193/
    04-15-20 09:57 AM
    @conite

is it just me, or does the main screen no longer show your carrier when there are no waiting notifications?

I did the March 5th update OTA. but then decided to do a factory reset and then used an autoloader to go the extra mile. Now I see a new Rogers folder with the NHL app and the Amazon app.

Is it possible to have a working ACI 448 link to go back and then use OTA again?

Should there be another patch, will I be able to install it OTA again if I need to leave everything as is?
    04-15-20 10:14 AM
    @conite

is it just me, or does the main screen no longer show your carrier when there are no waiting notifications?

I did the March 5th update OTA. but then decided to do a factory reset and then used an autoloader to go the extra mile. Now I see a new Rogers folder with the NHL app and the Amazon app.

Is it possible to have a working ACI 448 link to go back and then use OTA again?
    What's the problem though? Why go through that?
    04-15-20 10:17 AM
    What's the problem though? Why go through that?
    No problem at all!! Just fooling around!
    04-15-20 10:18 AM
    No problem at all!! Just fooling around!
    Well, I don't keep older autoloaders in the cloud, as I don't have space. I have them on a server, and would mount them again if it's an urgent matter.
    04-15-20 10:35 AM
    Something has changed with Mega Download. As has already been discussed, looks like they now require an account / subscription.

Before this changed, it would either force the install of a desktop download manager (on Firefox browsers), or simply allow the download the take place (Chrome or Opera).

Now on both Firefox and Opera, a prompt appears saying the amount of bandwidth required is not available and to wait - a countdown starts which ranges from 25 mins to a few hours. Even after the countdown stops, it's not possible to proceed and download in my testing.
    04-15-20 02:49 PM
    Something has changed with Mega Download. As has already been discussed, looks like they now require an account / subscription.

Before this changed, it would either force the install of a desktop download manager (on Firefox browsers), or simply allow the download the take place (Chrome or Opera).

Now on both Firefox and Opera, a prompt appears saying the amount of bandwidth required is not available and to wait - a countdown starts which ranges from 25 mins to a few hours. Even after the countdown stops, it's not possible to proceed and download in my testing.
    What country is that? No issues here in Canada.
    04-15-20 02:57 PM
    What country is that? No issues here in Canada.
    It worked for me 2 out of 3 times this time. Tried Tor, Firefox and Opera all at the same time.

Firefox and Opera started downloading, but Tor showed the countdown window. It seems to be hit and miss. I got the countdown window on all three browsers when I tried earlier today - nothing changed with my connection location (of course except with tor)

All I can recommend if it happens to anyone else is to close the browser, clear the cookies and maybe try again later.

Update: This time, even on tor, once the countdown ended it started downloading.

Thanks for the autoloader Conite! Any idea if there are differences between this and the other March Autoloader you created a couple weeks ago?
    Attached Thumbnails KEY2 ACN424 Autoloader (Mar patch for N.A.)-screenshot-2020-04-15-14-02-51.png  
    04-15-20 03:05 PM
    It worked for me 2 out of 3 times this time. Tried Tor, Firefox and Opera all at the same time.

Firefox and Opera started downloading, but Tor showed the countdown window. It seems to be hit and miss. I got the countdown window on all three browsers when I tried earlier today - nothing changed with my connection location (of course except with tor)

All I can recommend if it happens to anyone else is to close the browser, clear the cookies and maybe try again later.

Update: This time, even on tor, once the countdown ended it started downloading.

Thanks for the autoloader Conite! Any idea if there are differences between this and the other March Autoloader you created a couple weeks ago?
    Apps are identical.

Slight changes to some system and radio files, but I didn't bother digging in too deeply.
    04-15-20 03:46 PM
    Hi @conite,

Thank you for sharing the autoloader.

I have a BBF100-6 APBI-PRD63828033 that still runs ACE748 from October last year. I'll wait a few more days to get the latest update but, if I don't receive it over the air, is this autoloader suitable for my device? It was purchased unlocked on Amazon Australia.

Thank you,
    04-15-20 08:02 PM
    Hi @conite,

Thank you for sharing the autoloader.

I have a BBF100-6 APBI-PRD63828033 that still runs ACE748 from October last year. I'll wait a few more days to get the latest update but, if I don't receive it over the air, is this autoloader suitable for my device? It was purchased unlocked on Amazon Australia.

Thank you,
    Probably best to stick to ACM438.
    04-15-20 08:03 PM
    Probably best to stick to ACM438.
    Indeed - However, would the autoloader work for my device? BBF100-6 (APBI-PRD63828033)
    04-15-20 08:17 PM
    Indeed - However, would the autoloader work for my device? BBF100-6 (APBI-PRD63828033)
    Yes.
    04-15-20 08:18 PM
    Thank you @conite - It worked like a charm.
    04-15-20 08:48 PM
    Yes.
    Hey @conite, I went to the grocery store and realised I cannot pay using Google Pay anymore. It says my device is not Google Play certified.

Do you know how to bypass this?

If not, I will have no other choice but to roll back (hopefully there's an old automaker somewhere for my previous version). KEY2 ACN424 Autoloader (Mar patch for N.A.)-screenshot_20200416-194549.jpegKEY2 ACN424 Autoloader (Mar patch for N.A.)-screenshot_20200416-194543.jpeg
    04-16-20 04:51 AM
    Hey @conite, I went to the grocery store and realised I cannot pay using Google Pay anymore. It says my device is not Google Play certified.

If not, I will have no other choice but to roll back (hopefully there's an old automaker somewhere for my previous version). Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20200416-194549.jpeg 
Views:	18 
Size:	34.6 KB 
ID:	448275Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20200416-194543.jpeg 
Views:	17 
Size:	70.3 KB 
ID:	448276
    This happened to me on my KeyOne, in my case I had used an autoloader to put security patch ABY299 on my UK phone and as this is not supposed to be installed on my phone it became uncertified... Google Pay hasn't worked since... You will find that Netflix doesn't work as well if you have that installed...
    04-16-20 05:59 AM
    This happened to me on my KeyOne, in my case I had used an autoloader to put security patch ABY299 on my UK phone and as this is not supposed to be installed on my phone it became uncertified... Google Pay hasn't worked since... You will find that Netflix doesn't work as well if you have that installed...
    Damn. I did realise this before using the autoloader. I truly wouldn't have done it otherwise.

I'll need to spend some time looking for the autoloader for ACE748, hoping that this will actually resolve my issue, which is clearly not a given!
    04-16-20 07:17 AM

If not, I will have no other choice but to roll back (hopefully there's an old automaker somewhere for my previous version). Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20200416-194549.jpeg 
Views:	18 
Size:	34.6 KB 
ID:	448275Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20200416-194543.jpeg 
Views:	17 
Size:	70.3 KB 
ID:	448276
    That's why I suggested using ACM438 instead. It's the March patch for non-N.A. devices.
    04-16-20 07:37 AM
    That's why I suggested using ACM438 instead. It's the March patch for non-N.A. devices.
    Gotcha. Will find this one then and load it I'll keep you posted. Thanks.
    04-16-20 07:38 AM
    Thank you @conite. I have just loaded ACM438 and the device is now certified KEY2 ACN424 Autoloader (Mar patch for N.A.)-screenshot_20200417-095711.jpegKEY2 ACN424 Autoloader (Mar patch for N.A.)-screenshot_20200417-095807.jpegKEY2 ACN424 Autoloader (Mar patch for N.A.)-screenshot_20200417-095917.jpeg
    04-16-20 07:00 PM
85 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD