Your choice. The autoloader has a wipe and no-wipe option.

At last my Middle East Device got the update.

KEY2 ACD175 Autoloader (Sep patch)-screenshot_20190927-153407.jpgKEY2 ACD175 Autoloader (Sep patch)-screenshot_20190927-171125.jpg
    09-27-19 06:50 AM
    Received the update this morning. Some apps keep on repeating the same notifications after dismissing them. Anyone else experience this?
    09-27-19 07:14 AM
    Received today OTA. All good.
    09-27-19 06:18 PM
    Just getting my update in the United Kingdom now I have an unlocked edition of the Silver Key2 from Carphone Warehouse on O2 network
    09-27-19 07:51 PM
    Hy People,
    appreciate your help.....I have read and apprehended, but I still have some doubt.

I have Key2, but patch don't have update.
    phone version is India ABN088 - PRD63828031, when making update ABT974....

- Why "Autoloader April Patch - ABT974 - all variants" the file has 3g?? , because the paths safety only have mb??

- The file is OS, or patch safety?? I will lose everything I have mobile??

- after installed (ABT974) I'll start receive new updates patch safety android on my Key2?? automatically??

Thank you for your help

best regards,
    Nuno Ribeiro
    09-30-19 08:04 AM
    Hy People,
    appreciate your help.....I have read and apprehended, but I still have some doubt.

I have Key2, but patch don't have update.
    phone version is India ABN088 - PRD63828031, when making update ABT974....

- Why "Autoloader April Patch - ABT974 - all variants" the file has 3g?? , because the paths safety only have mb??

- The file is OS, or patch safety?? I will lose everything I have mobile??

- after installed (ABT974) I'll start receive new updates patch safety android on my Key2?? automatically??

Thank you for your help

best regards,
    Nuno Ribeiro
    Your device stopped receiving updates last year. The ONLY way to get any update at all is to install ABT974. If you run the no-wipe option, your data will NOT get erased.
    09-30-19 08:21 AM
    Will there ever be any more updates for the autoloader that will be applicable to the indian variants of the Key2? I am in Canada with an BBF100-6 Model. The April autoloader fixed my "triple click power button to call 112 (911)" issue and I am very greatful for that, but since the September update, android can detect that I am not running the correct update so now my phone is no longer Play Protect Certified which bugs me, haha (can't use NFC payment anymore).
    Is it over for the BBF100-6 model, should i just wait for the Key3 to come out?
    Thanks a lot for your help!
    Last edited by NonMerci; 09-30-19 at 05:29 PM.
    09-30-19 04:17 PM
    Will there ever be any more updates for the autoloader that will be applicable to the indian variants of the Key2? I am in Canada with an BBF100-6 Model. The April autoloader fixed my "triple click power button to call 112 (911)" issue and I am very greatful for that, but since the September update, android can detect that I am not running the correct update so now my phone is no longer Play Protect Certified which bugs me, haha (can't use NFC payment anymore).
    No, it's only over for 1 out of the 46 variants of the BBF100-6. The one from India, and for India.
    NonMerci likes this.
    09-30-19 05:38 PM
    Hy conite
    Thks for help me

Referent to this question, the file "Autoloader April Patch - ABT974" is OS, or patch safety??

why what file (zip) have 3g?

best regards,
    Nuno Ribeiro
    10-01-19 04:46 AM
    Hy conite
    Thks for help me

Referent to this question, the file "Autoloader April Patch - ABT974" is OS, or patch safety??

why what file (zip) have 3g?

best regards,
    Nuno Ribeiro
    An autoloader is the complete system image.
    10-01-19 05:51 AM
    An autoloader is the complete system image.
    ok conite
    thks
    10-01-19 05:58 AM
    Hey @conite

I know this might not be the right place, But can someone guide me the most updated Autoloader for Priv, I will be a lot thankful.
    10-07-19 10:56 AM
    Hey @conite

I know this might not be the right place, But can someone guide me the most updated Autoloader for Priv, I will be a lot thankful.
    https://www.blackberry.com/ca/en/sup...roid-os-reload
    10-07-19 10:58 AM
    Will this wipe all the Data, or i have an option to select no wipe
    10-07-19 11:02 AM
    Will this wipe all the Data, or i have an option to select no wipe
    It will wipe.

But you can remove the "securewipe" and "userdata" lines from the flashall.bat file.
    10-07-19 11:13 AM
    I really wanted to do it without loosing any data.

Thank you very much, I might trouble you a little bit more with questions when i will start the process, Because even the file SHA-Hash files links our going over my head
    10-07-19 11:26 AM
    Is anyone else experiencing problems with space bar after updating? I realized after doing OTA, everytime I press the space bar doesn't work it well, have to press it a bit heavier or all the words are together and causes delay while typing.
    10-09-19 08:15 AM
    Not for me. My space key has no issue from beginning
    10-09-19 06:43 PM
    Did you ever get a fix for this? Does the April autoloader for the BBF100-6 mean that you are no longer Play Protect Certified - and does that mean you cannot access the Google Play Store? What implication might it have (if you know) beyond NFC payment? Did you fix it?

I am expecting a BBF100-6 on Tuesday. I was planning on using the April autoloader. Glad it would get rid of the annoying three-click call thing, but won't do it if it means screwing up access to Google Play!
    10-20-19 11:59 AM
    Did you ever get a fix for this? Does the April autoloader for the BBF100-6 mean that you are no longer Play Protect Certified - and does that mean you cannot access the Google Play Store? What implication might it have (if you know) beyond NFC payment? Did you fix it?

I am expecting a BBF100-6 on Tuesday. I was planning on using the April autoloader. Glad it would get rid of the annoying three-click call thing, but won't do it if it means screwing up access to Google Play!
    You do understand that only 1 of the 65 KEY² BBF100-6 variants is Indian, right?
    10-20-19 12:29 PM
    You do understand that only 1 of the 65 KEY² BBF100-6 variants is Indian, right?
    No, I do not! I'm not a boffin! Thanks for the info.

So it's entirely possible that my 100-6 will not have the triple-click thing, then? That's good to know.

I am planning on using that autoloader for the April patch that I have seen you share, Conite. My fear is simply that I will experience what the other user noted - not being certified for the Google Play Protect. I'm not sure what that means, exactly, but it doesn't sound good.
    10-20-19 12:40 PM
    No, I do not! I'm not a boffin! Thanks for the info.

So it's entirely possible that my 100-6 will not have the triple-click thing, then? That's good to know.

I am planning on using that autoloader for the April patch that I have seen you share, Conite. My fear is simply that I will experience what the other user noted - not being certified for the Google Play Protect. I'm not sure what that means, exactly, but it doesn't sound good.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1381535354
    10-20-19 12:41 PM
    Not entirely sure what any of that means, but thank you.

I just want to know if there is a way of using the April autoloader on a 100-6 without risking the Google Play Protect issue.

Does anyone know if that is possible, if there is a possible fix, or if it's worth just...not updating to the April autoloader?
    10-20-19 12:43 PM
    Oh, actually, I see. So I'll have to wait and see which variant of 100-6 I have, and it might be possible to update it beyond April (as that's only the Indian one). Got it. Cheers Conite.
    NonMerci likes this.
    10-20-19 12:44 PM
    Not entirely sure what any of that means, but thank you.

I just want to know if there is a way of using the April autoloader on a 100-6 without risking the Google Play Protect issue.

Does anyone know if that is possible, if there is a possible fix, or if it's worth just...not updating to the April autoloader?
    The certification issue is only relevant with the Indian variant.
    10-20-19 12:44 PM
102 12345