Here is the September patch for the KEY².

As usual, this is NOT for Chinese, Russian, or Indian devices. Also, this will not work on any of the new EU variants that have a PRD ending in -5xx.

Remove device PIN/password, boot to bootloader screen, and run either flashall or flashallnowipe as per your preference.

https://mega.nz/#!VExgQYII!xL56V99BL...SFc1GbyMMXN-6E

For the PRDs ending in -5xx, I have uploaded a special autoloader. I can't test it, so don't sue me. Lol.

https://mega.nz/#!lNRwhSJQ!jDoosD2V-...8yElTCxZ3Am63U
    Last edited by conite; 09-20-19 at 08:52 AM.
    09-18-19 10:21 AM
    good stuff. phone could use a good wipin
    09-18-19 10:25 AM
    Thread title updated. ������
    conite and john_v like this.
    09-18-19 10:31 AM
    Thank you very much for your continued support, @conite I was curious if Sept was going to see a release.
    09-18-19 05:04 PM
    Sorry if this question has been asked elsewhere, but why doesn't it work with the new EU variants? What is peculiar to them?
    09-19-19 03:39 PM
    Sorry if this question has been asked elsewhere, but why doesn't it work with the new EU variants? What is peculiar to them?
    They use a different signature than the others. I can always make one up for it if there is any demand. I honestly don't know how many have made it to market.
    09-19-19 04:07 PM
    Thanks for the update. I feel very lonely at the moment. These variants don't seem to have any of the issues of the previous ones and yet no updates.
    09-19-19 04:15 PM
    so did we just skip july to september?
    09-19-19 05:04 PM
    so did we just skip july to september?
    A few devices got August, and the autoloaders were posted.
    09-19-19 05:14 PM
    Loaded no-wipe from August patch without issue. Funny like a week ago the world was over for BlackBerry since the September patch had not been release, we had cry and doomsday visions from many "true fans". And voila, a patch and now the ******** will be how BlackBerry is late and not supporting the world. Wish all would just focus on what is good about BlackBerry and less about bashing all. Anyway, enough of my vent and all the best to the true BlackBerry fans. Keep up the spirit and community support.
    howarmat likes this.
    09-19-19 07:24 PM
    And thank you Conite for your continuous support of BlackBerry and advice. It is appreciated, always.
    hamilgs, SalMan50, rarsen and 1 others like this.
    09-19-19 07:26 PM
    Thanks for the update. I feel very lonely at the moment. These variants don't seem to have any of the issues of the previous ones and yet no updates.
    I just added the eea autoloader to the first post.
    hamilgs and HabitodoMonge like this.
    09-19-19 07:34 PM
    Badly need an update for the Indian variant...
    NonMerci likes this.
    09-20-19 01:52 AM
    Badly need an update for the Indian variant...
    You'll have to be satisfied with the April autoloader, which was the last one with Indian signatures.

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...iants-1168870/
    09-20-19 06:33 AM
    What do you mean by new European variant? What is so special about it?
    09-20-19 11:36 AM
    What do you mean by new European variant? What is so special about it?
    They use a different signature than the others. I can always make one up for it if there is any demand. I honestly don't know how many have made it to market.
    ^^^

PRDs ending with -5xx.
    09-20-19 11:41 AM
    just receive the september security update from ota
    09-20-19 01:35 PM
    No difference in hardware? Is it a new build? Better PKB? What is the purpose of this extra model? Why did they produce it?

^^^

PRDs ending with -5xx.
    09-20-19 01:36 PM
    No difference in hardware? Is it a new build? Better PKB? What is the purpose of this extra model? Why did they produce it?
    They are the same phones, but somehow in compliance with the new GDPR. Everything manufactured (or assembled) for the EEA since March has a PRD ending in -5xx.

Maybe someone with one of these devices can enlighten us as to what that actually means in practice.
    09-20-19 01:42 PM
    They are the same phones, but somehow in compliance with the new GDPR. Everything manufactured (or assembled) for the EEA since March has a PRD ending in -5xx.

Maybe someone with one of these devices can enlighten us as to what that actually means in practice.
    Hi - I am guessing - but with a new PRD to check against, the GDPR-specific wording could be changed for user acceptance of diagnostic and personal data collection. Perpahs the new machines have a different EULA which specifically references the new rules?
    09-20-19 02:53 PM

Does this mean BlackBerry Ltd and BlackBerry Mobile kissed and made up?
    09-20-19 08:02 PM
    Does this mean BlackBerry Ltd and BlackBerry Mobile kissed and made up?
    The eea variants are from months ago.

As far as this patch is concerned, it's impossible to tell - they may just be throwing the end-users a bone while they keep talking.
    Last edited by conite; 09-21-19 at 06:58 AM.
    09-20-19 09:03 PM
    really hope this will not be the last
    09-20-19 10:07 PM
    After we've installed this update this way, do we continue to receive OTA or we get out of sync then?
    09-23-19 01:42 AM
    I want to know the same thing
    09-23-19 03:11 AM
102 123 ...