Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    Hello, I have BB Key 2 (BBF100-6) with Android 8.1.0 - FW: ACA360. My PRD is 63828-008.

There is no new OTA update for my phone. I have big problem with speaker volume and sometimes with fingerprint sensor. Sensor is not sometimes working (there is no fingerprint symbol on lockscreen and I must use pattern for unlock. Sounds are very loud and sometimes I can hear "cracking" speaker.

Is possible to update manually with autoloader ? If yes, could you give me a link for download ? I dont want to brick my phone by using wrong version of autoloader.

Thank you and sorry for my bad English.
    hamilgs likes this.
    09-23-19 04:24 AM
    Hello, I have BB Key 2 (BBF100-6) with Android 8.1.0 - FW: ACA360. My PRD is 63828-008.

There is no new OTA update for my phone. I have big problem with speaker volume and sometimes with fingerprint sensor. Sensor is not sometimes working (there is no fingerprint symbol on lockscreen and I must use pattern for unlock. Sounds are very loud and sometimes I can hear "cracking" speaker.

Is possible to update manually with autoloader ? If yes, could you give me a link for download ? I dont want to brick my phone by using wrong version of autoloader.

Thank you and sorry for my bad English.
    https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...patch-1176365/
    ab2x2 and hamilgs like this.
    09-23-19 06:33 AM
    conite: Thank you so much, updated sucessfully. Volume bug seems to be solved and fingerprint seems to be okay now too. Thank you.
    NonMerci and hamilgs like this.
    09-23-19 01:27 PM
    conite: Thank you so much, updated sucessfully. Volume bug seems to be solved and fingerprint seems to be okay now too. Thank you.
    You phone just needed a kick in the behind! Lol.
    hamilgs likes this.
    09-23-19 01:33 PM
    Finger print unlock bug :

I found a bug still present. If you set keyboard shortcut for screen lock, or use BB widget for lock device, after it, there is no chance for unlock via fingerprint reader. You must use pattern, password,etc..

If you use double tap to sleep on homescreen, or lock device using power button, everything is ok and FP sensor is working.

Is here somebody else, who have same problem ? Thank you.
    Last edited by ab2x2; 09-24-19 at 12:10 AM.
    09-23-19 11:50 PM
    Finger print unlock bug :

I found a bug still present. If you set keyboard shortcut for screen lock, or use BB widget for lock device, after it, there is no chance for unlock via fingerprint reader. You must use pattern, password,etc..

If you use double tap to sleep on homescreen, or lock device using power button, everything is ok and FP sensor is working.

Is here somebody else, who have same problem ? Thank you.
    This is not a bug - it is by design.
    hamilgs likes this.
    09-24-19 06:35 AM
    Thank you for answer. Ok, I will use double tap to sleep, or power button.
    09-24-19 06:43 AM
    Isnt the BBF100-6 the indian model and the patch mentions not for indian model, or did i misunderstood?
    10-09-19 06:49 AM
    Isnt the BBF100-6 the indian model and the patch mentions not for indian model, or did i misunderstood?
    The Indian variant is one of the many BBF100-6 devices.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1381535354
    10-09-19 09:07 AM
    Thanks for the sheet Conite . I purchased the blackberry key 2 (india) yesterday. Last update is from December 2018, do you have any idea if there may be new automatic updates for the india model in future? I don't have any knowledge about autoloaders, etc... So im not confident to do it manually...
    10-09-19 11:15 AM
    Thanks for the sheet Conite . I purchased the blackberry key 2 (india) yesterday. Last update is from December 2018, do you have any idea if there may be new automatic updates for the india model in future? I don't have any knowledge about autoloaders, etc... So im not confident to do it manually...
    Optiemus seems done with providing updates.

The only option on the table for you is an autoloader from April that had Indian signatures.
    hamilgs likes this.
    10-09-19 12:33 PM
    Update: my BBF100-6, 63828008 got ACD 175 OTA. Couple of days ago.
    10-09-19 06:42 PM
    Optiemus seems done with providing updates.

The only option on the table for you is an autoloader from April that had Indian signatures.
    Thanks again Conite. Today I mailed to optiemus India to ask if there is any future update planned. I guess not, but lets see...

Is this autoloader option a complicate process?
    10-10-19 03:37 AM
    Thanks again Conite. Today I mailed to optiemus India to ask if there is any future update planned. I guess not, but lets see...

Is this autoloader option a complicate process?
    https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...iants-1168870/
    10-10-19 06:51 AM