Hello dear friends! I have been using blackberry phones for 10 years...my favourite one was passport, and when they started abandoning support for OS10, I was desperate! Took me a lot of stress to transition to android, but after I set it up to look and feel as close as possible to OS10 ...its not that bad...actually its great!!
    However, there are 4 issues I cannot resolve, and I guess there might be someone who can resolve it here (maybe bla1ze?)
    1. Alarm does NOT wake phone, if phone is switched OFF. On OS10 models, even if you power off phone completely, alarm would make phone start and sound itself.... Interesting is that also on Android Samsung, alarm does'nt wake phone if swithched off, and on Android Huawei it DOES. So, is there any settings I am missing on my key2 to make alarm sound even if i power off my phone? (I know I can put it to airplane mode and have it, but is it possible if phone is powered off completely, like bb smartphones Could)?
    2. Wallpaper schuffle problem... settings/display/wallpapers shuffle/categories ... and when I enter My Photos, and click + button, select photo, press 'open', My photos screen returns, but photo is NOT added.... I simply cannot add any photos to my wallpaper shuffle...... anyone has this issue or solution??
    3. Very annoying beep-beep sound for all kinds of notifications During phone calls, even if my profile is on silent, this beep beep interuption happends. Is there any settings like 'turn of sound notifications during phone calls?'
    4. BBM PING vibration....i have noticed that in 'silent mode' on androd, if you receive PING, phone does not Vibrate, and on OS10 and older bb smartphones, even while in silent mode, PING did make phone vibrate. For me this is logical, to make someone notice you, if you send ping, even if sound profile is silent, thats is what PING is for, right? ... this feature is not available on android (I believe in os10 there was 'always vibrate on ping' option, or something.... Anyone have solution or settings I missed for this???
    THANKS!!!!!
    08-05-18 05:32 AM