Nothing! Love it! Got the official leather flip case.
    Got used to android. Typing is great, battery is ridiculously good. APPS for days. The speaker is actually pretty good.
    No regrets. Got a deal from the carrier.
    the_boon and herr_tan like this.
    10-25-18 04:22 PM
    No regrets here. Had mine for 5 months now
    10-25-18 05:16 PM
    no regrets here as well , it's a great phone great security good job tcl and blackberry 👍👍💪💪I'm finally getting real work done
    10-25-18 05:29 PM
    Is the Key2 as heavy or firmly built as the KeyOne? I picked up a floor model today and man did it seem very light and flimsy.
    10-25-18 05:38 PM
    I've had my Key2 for a couple of months now, coming from a 9790, and I'm loving it! It's a great tool - fast, responsive, amazing battery, and I've even gotten used to Android!
    PowderJockey likes this.
    10-25-18 05:44 PM
    Is the Key2 as heavy or firmly built as the KeyOne? I picked up a floor model today and man did it seem very light and flimsy.
    I've owned several KEYones and now on a KEY2 and also own the LE. To me they feel better in the hand and the designs are way way more refined.

Light doesn't necessarily mean more flimsy
    PowderJockey and AmritD like this.
    10-25-18 05:46 PM
    I've really been enjoying my Key²... I missed my Blackberry Passport as I jumped to Android LG G5. The Keyone came out and loved the styling, but thought I'd wait it out and then the Key² came out and I had to get it.
    there are a few quirks to be worked out, these are mainly software and nothing to do with the hardware.
    10-25-18 06:37 PM
    I've owned several KEYones and now on a KEY2 and also own the LE. To me they feel better in the hand and the designs are way way more refined.

I'm really leaning towards the Key2, coming from the Passport. My wife has the KeyOne hence another reason I would like to go with the Key2. This the reason thought there was a difference in the weight. I wondered if they were placing a plastic replica on the display in the store.
    10-26-18 09:26 AM
    Key2 has a premium feel.

Keyone looks and feels like it was hewn from a slab of metal by a chimp. When it comes to phones weight is not a measure of quality.

Key2 is built like a tank. Just check out the Jerry rig vid on YouTube
    mtalinm likes this.
    10-26-18 01:08 PM
    Have it for 2 months now , absolutely no regrets , though I would wish a better camera for low lighting shootings.
    10-26-18 01:55 PM
    got mine in july. dropped it in water just after two weeks. got it fixed and other than that, loving it and no regret at all.
    10-26-18 10:30 PM
    got mine in july. dropped it in water just after two weeks. got it fixed and other than that, loving it and no regret at all.
    Didn't know it was possible to fix a water damaged phone
    10-27-18 07:36 PM
    it's nice to hear happy things. I just ordered one. that is a lot of cash to throw at a phone. I got a motoz3 from virgin as they don't offer BB stuff anymore. I put it for sale to offset the cost. someone is getting an nice phone for a good price if I let it go. I really do not enjoy typing on glass. That said I have been getting used to android and other than few quirks it's going to be okay. should arrive Friday and o won't get home till the following week so it's back to classic for a bit. Love the typing experience on classic for sure. hoping the comments here are true.
    10-27-18 08:38 PM
    Didn't know it was possible to fix a water damaged phone
    not really fix. they have to replace the damaged components.
    10-28-18 07:02 AM
    not really fix. they have to replace the damaged components.
    I just wonder how one finds which component(s) are damaged and which aren't.
    10-28-18 07:06 AM
    Is the Key2 as heavy or firmly built as the KeyOne? I picked up a floor model today and man did it seem very lightand flimsy.
    Flims
    Slightly lighter but hardly flimsy.
    10-28-18 12:10 PM

Exactly..to add to that I actually prefer the build and weight of the key2 le..smoother corners and the polycarbonate build feels very premium and you don't need a case. I am really enjoying the LE it's the best blackberry I've every owned
    10-28-18 12:36 PM
    Still have the passport and keyone, upgraded to the note 9 last month and ended up selling it this week, I'm now sporting my silver key2 (which is my passport SE but stretched) and love it, I realise now I don't need a slab with all mod cons, I need practicality that I also love.

don't ever want to leave BB again.
    11-01-18 02:51 PM
    Still have the passport and keyone, upgraded to the note 9 last month and ended up selling it this week, I'm now sporting my silver key2 (which is my passport SE but stretched) and love it, I realise now I don't need a slab with all mod cons, I need practicality that I also love.

don't ever want to leave BB again.
    Welcome back!

Slabs are flashy and all, but they're quickly forgotten when the next one comes around and they get boring fast.
    You're proof of this. The Note 9 is the most feature packed smartphone of all time (most users won't even touch 80% of said features).
    And yet you got rid of it for the KEY2 which lacks a lot of the things the Note 9 does, but still manages to be more addictive and fun to use.
    Bracken81 likes this.
    11-01-18 03:21 PM
    Not even the awful detail lacking camera?

Posted with BlackBerry Passport SE via CB10
    nucks26 likes this.
    11-01-18 11:17 PM
    Welcome back!

Slabs are flashy and all, but they're quickly forgotten when the next one comes around and they get boring fast.
    You're proof of this. The Note 9 is the most feature packed smartphone of all time (most users won't even touch 80% of said features).
    And yet you got rid of it for the KEY2 which lacks a lot of the things the Note 9 does, but still manages to be more addictive and fun to use.
    Tired of Passport's non functionality in some areas, I was planning to buy Samsung Note 8 or s8 +
    But this thread discussion seems to have redirected me towards Key2!
    Honestly I never get tempted when I see glass slabs around me, no matter what specs they are. Only useful thing I find in it is the camera! I don't even fancy the bigger screen without physical keyboard!
    Watch movies on projector!
    Click photos from my DSLR!

Wish Passport continued to work way it used to. I wouldn't even have bothered Key2

Posted via CB10
    the_boon likes this.
    11-02-18 02:27 AM
    2 broken screens in normal situations where K1 had no problems.

i think that K2 screen is more fragile than K1.

K2 made me like more the K1
    11-02-18 09:38 AM

There have been reports of broken K1 screens...
    11-02-18 10:40 AM

I can attest that the KEY2 screen isn't fragile based on mine taking flight from my hand at about 5 feet and landing flat on it's backside on a concrete floor. I do have it in a BlackBerry OEM Soft Shell Case and a Supershieldz screen protector.

If the screen was fragile I would think that it might have suffered some damage from what I consider a less than normal drop.

Bob
    11-02-18 10:48 AM