I have a BlackBerry that's dead.. We've replaced the battery, screen and USB charge port. When plugging in the phone to a USB we have the led flashing a fast red.

Any ideas on what could be wrong as its not turning on?
    10-23-20 02:44 PM
    New Battery is bad?
    New Charging port is bad or not connected correctly?
    New Screen is bad or not connected correctly?
    Power Module?
    Mother Board?

Have you taken apart and made sure all the connections are solid.

Was this the issue that drove you to replace all those parts? If so, I'd lean toward the power module or mother board.

Next step is find a repair shop that does diagnostics -not just part changers.

If anywhere close to under warranty, I'd try that. Or if they are still fixing phones out of warranty....
    10-23-20 03:15 PM
    New Battery is bad?
    New Charging port is bad or not connected correctly?
    New Screen is bad or not connected correctly?
    Power Module?
    Mother Board?

Have you taken apart and made sure all the connections are solid.

Was this the issue that drove you to replace all those parts? If so, I'd lean toward the power module or mother board.

Next step is find a repair shop that does diagnostics -not just part changers.

If anywhere close to under warranty, I'd try that. Or if they are still fixing phones out of warranty....
    You forget to check the flux capacitor wired into the widget sensor in thermodynamic fusion board....
    10-23-20 04:06 PM
    Back in June the phone was allowed to discharge completely. Plugged it overnight to charge but it never turned on.

Yes we, by we I mean my father changed the battery, not turning on, changed screen as per a local shop.. Nothing. Tried new charge port and now still not turning on.

We don't have any means to do diagnostics and for the most part replacing has been the easiest. He says the BlackBerry has been the easiest to work with out a few different apple and Samsung phones.

Finding someone in town to repair is tough.. Will look into a motherboard.

Thanks
    10-24-20 04:22 PM
    Back in June the phone was allowed to discharge completely. Plugged it overnight to charge but it never turned on.

Yes we, by we I mean my father changed the battery, not turning on, changed screen as per a local shop.. Nothing. Tried new charge port and now still not turning on.

We don't have any means to do diagnostics and for the most part replacing has been the easiest. He says the BlackBerry has been the easiest to work with out a few different apple and Samsung phones.

Finding someone in town to repair is tough.. Will look into a motherboard.

Thanks
    How sure are you that the 'new' battery isn't also completely depleted where it doesn't recognize the battery as being present?
    Just throwing that at you before you go for a motherboard...
    10-24-20 05:07 PM
    How sure are you that the 'new' battery isn't also completely depleted where it doesn't recognize the battery as being present?
    Just throwing that at you before you go for a motherboard...
    Yeah might try some of the PlayBook stack charging tricks....
    10-26-20 07:21 AM
    Well the phone was plugged in all night and it still didnt power up.. So I'm assuming that's why it's not powering up.
    10-27-20 10:20 PM
    Well the phone was plugged in all night and it still didnt power up.. So I'm assuming that's why it's not powering up.
    Warranty or Factory repair?

So far I haven't heard of anyone being unfairly charged for an out of warranty repair.
    10-30-20 09:06 AM
    Neither.. Home repair.
    11-06-20 09:39 AM