This thread is for the issue of backspace key (and maybe other keys) repeating on their own after you release the physical key. It keeps going until you press another key to stop it. I believe this issue first appeared in the ABI067 release. I have raised a case with blackberry mobile. If you are experiencing this issue please report it here and also open up a case by calling BB mobile support.

TEMPORARY WORKAROUND FIX - disable the blackberry keyboard (software app) and use gboard and/or swiftkey - they work great!
    11-22-18 04:34 PM
    Okay so I've been working with BB Mobile support (oddly the number they call me from is only 4 digits and says it comes from Egypt) - they say that if a factory reset doesn't fix it then it's a hardware issue and they're willing to replace it with a refurb. Before I go that route, I'm trying some things - i've disabled all other keyboard apps and now unly using the blackberry keyboard. I'll see if I can eliminate the issue and if not, I'll go for the refurb. I really feel this is a software issue not a hardware one. Seems to have appeared with ABI067.....does ANYONE ELSE have this issue? PLEASE REPLY if you do
    11-27-18 01:49 PM
    I don't have this issue and neither does my mom (we both have KEY2's).
    11-27-18 03:30 PM
    Thanks @Vistaus - so to update, eliminating third-party keyboards did not improve the issue but strangely clearing the data for the play store app has helped! Also I moved out of the beta program for the blackberry keyboard app, can't tell if that helped anything.
    11-27-18 07:50 PM
    UPDATE - pretty sure this error resulted of me using the button remapper app - i realized I had the backspace key programmed to be overridden by the remapper but I didn't have it set properly.

MODS YOU CAN CLOSE THIS THREAD - I TRIED TO DELETE IT BUT WASN'T ABLE TO FIND A BUTTON
    12-02-18 02:52 PM