Which one is plagued with so many troubles?
    12-13-19 02:38 PM
    There has been more reports of issues with the KEY2, but even that one had less issues than the Silver KEYone.
    12-13-19 02:38 PM
    Neither are plagued by any means.

Some folks have their preferences one way or the other, but that's about it.
    12-13-19 02:46 PM
    Key2 LE has got less number of features than Key2, so problems will also be lesser.

Classic is magic!
    12-13-19 02:50 PM
    I haven't had any problems with my dual SIM HK variant of the K2.
    12-13-19 02:52 PM
    Key2 LE has got less number of features than Key2, so problems will also be lesser.

Classic is magic!
    Thanks, but not a valid comparison... I wanted some statistical evaluation and of which of the two has more problems in general
    12-13-19 03:21 PM
    I haven't had any problems with my dual SIM HK variant of the K2.
    Does it have capabilities for international use including USA ?
    12-13-19 03:22 PM
    Neither are plagued by any means.

Some folks have their preferences one way or the other, but that's about it.
    How about PKB miseries, etc... ??
    12-13-19 03:23 PM
    How about PKB miseries, etc... ??
    Some people aren't fans of the swipe-up response on the KEY², or the fact that the spacebar is a separate piece and can sometimes exhibit different behaviour and feel from the rest of the keyboard, but that's a personal thing.

I couldn't live without swipe-back on my KEY². I have an original silver edition, and the keyboard is tight and great. No complaints.
    12-13-19 03:26 PM
    Does it have capabilities for international use including USA ?
    I live in Canada. No problems here. I've used it without issues in New York City, Cancun, and Varadaro, Cuba.
    12-13-19 03:27 PM
    Thanks, but not a valid comparison... I wanted some statistical evaluation and of which of the two has more problems in general
    Statistical evaluation when sales numbers are not available and the only real source of complaints made is the Crackberry Forums?

All I'd suggest is that the Key2LE sold less than the Key2 and the Key2 sold less than the Key1. There is no basis for a useful evaluation given this.
    12-13-19 03:53 PM
    Statistical evaluation when sales numbers are not available and the only real source of complaints made is the Crackberry Forums?

All I'd suggest is that the Key2LE sold less than the Key2 and the Key2 sold less than the Key1. There is no basis for a useful evaluation given this.
    Maybe I have couched my query poorly... amongst those sold was a greater percentage of KEY² or KEY²LE defective requiring repair for the purpose of decision-making for purchase consideration? And, aside screen pop, was the KEYᵒⁿᵉ LESS or MORE reliable ? I am not unhappy with KEYᵒⁿᵉ functionality, but EOL is upon us and even in the offing for KEY² series. Wish fulfillment for anything else from BlackBerry or BlackBerry MobIle is a pipe dream. I wish for a PKB, have purchased a Titan to see what it offers despite being stifled by BlackBerry patent threats, and thus have little hope held out for it being what I need with capacitive PKB crippled. The whole mess is a mess.
    12-13-19 10:49 PM
    Maybe I have couched my query poorly... amongst those sold was a greater percentage of KEY² or KEY²LE defective requiring repair for the purpose of decision-making for purchase consideration? And, aside screen pop, was the KEYᵒⁿᵉ LESS or MORE reliable ? I am not unhappy with KEYᵒⁿᵉ functionality, but EOL is upon us and even in the offing for KEY² series. Wish fulfillment for anything else from BlackBerry or BlackBerry MobIle is a pipe dream. I wish for a PKB, have purchased a Titan to see what it offers despite being stifled by BlackBerry patent threats, and thus have little hope held out for it being what I need with capacitive PKB crippled. The whole mess is a mess.
    There are no definitive stats either way.

Pick the KEY² if it fits your budget, and the KEY² LE if it doesn't. That's pretty much it
    Last edited by conite; 12-14-19 at 02:05 AM.
    12-13-19 11:37 PM
    If you are really looking for a statistical evaluation, then it's your turn to count the number of opened threads on the different issues in both key2 and key2 le forums.

In general, key2 has more number of problems as it supports more features.

Classic is magic!
    12-14-19 02:41 AM
    I have a LE. The loud speaker is terrible! Can hardly do a video call since I can barely hear it. I wish I bought the Key2 instead.
    12-14-19 03:35 AM
    If you are really looking for a statistical evaluation, then it's your turn to count the number of opened threads on the different issues in both key2 and key2 le forums.

In general, key2 has more number of problems as it supports more features.

Classic is magic!
    CrackBerry would be the worst place to attempt statistical analysis. It’s far too skewed by the nature of the site. You could read all threads and then attempt separating duplicate complaints from the same people etc.

It would be more productive to purchase both and do more hours in your job to pay for yourself and your time building your own experience.
    12-14-19 12:01 PM
    I have a LE. The loud speaker is terrible! Can hardly do a video call since I can barely hear it. I wish I bought the Key2 instead.
    That's interesting. I have both and see no difference between the two. I've been using the LE speaker daily for audio Bible and podcasts and have always thought it was quite loud, especially for a single speaker setup. The quality isn't great but it is loud.
    12-15-19 10:14 PM
    I found the Key2 LE on Best Buy in US for 269 unlocked Getting it as a separate phone from my Key2. Love the Key2 but needed a back up phone for a separate business and I am hoping this serves that purpose well - price point helps for a second phone especially
    12-18-19 04:36 AM
    Can anyone comment on the call quality of the Key2 vs the LE? Does the polycarbonate vs the metal frame make a difference in call quality (like actually what you hear and not just the signal strength)?
    02-02-20 08:26 PM
    Can anyone comment on the call quality of the Key2 vs the LE? Does the polycarbonate vs the metal frame make a difference in call quality (like actually what you hear and not just the signal strength)?
    I think the sound quality depends on the quality of the hardware earpiece speaker, and maybe also the microphone on the other person's phone.

I think the only thing that the polycarbonate frame helps in is signal strength.
    02-02-20 08:49 PM
    I think the sound quality depends on the quality of the hardware earpiece speaker, and maybe also the microphone on the other person's phone.

I think the only thing that the polycarbonate frame helps in is signal strength.
    Well Boon, I think you've had, or still have, both the LE and Key2. Do you notice any difference in call quality between the two?
    02-02-20 08:58 PM
    Well Boon, I think you've had, or still have, both the LE and Key2. Do you notice any difference in call quality between the two?
    Hmm, not that much.

The reception on the KEY2 was already vastly improved coming from the KEYone, but the LE is even better.
    02-03-20 01:47 PM