I figured I'll start it now because as soon as the key 3 hits someone will say what a key 4 should have! So let's do it.
    1. I get the BlackBerry devices are productivity based but I think a button specific entertainment should be intertwined some how like games that you need the keyboard to play.
    2.The keyboard lighting should be able to change colors based on your liking.
    3.stop cheating out on cameras wether business or personal at this point quality photos area must.
    4.Dual SD cards slots to add even more memory.
    5.waterproofing some how
    6.side keys/buttons should be on the front of the phone somehow for seamless case fit.
    7.laser pointer I'm sure some of the people that are using this phone for business have presentations/meetings where this could be useful and stand out.
    8.Ghost mode! A function specific to BlackBerry keyboard phones where a simple push of a button or setting will take away all visible apps and only the key shortcuts can access them. This can be done now but manually I'm looking for a setting or mode that's makes it easy.
    9.multiple colors upon release this matters in today's age.
    10.Fun fact introduction when setting up a new device you should get a fun fact from the company. Mabe an explanation of why the code name was what it was before it's release and why the name chosen for the actual release. I mean all the keyboard phones could have technically been a key 1,2 or 3 right? So who comes with up with this and why? But that's just example it could be any fun fact!

What are y'alls thoughts?
    11-19-19 09:25 PM
    I figured I'll start it now because as soon as the key 3 hits someone will say what a key 4 should have! So let's do it.
    1. I get the BlackBerry devices are productivity based but I think a button specific entertainment should be intertwined some how like games that you need the keyboard to play.
    2.The keyboard lighting should be able to change colors based on your liking.
    3.stop cheating out on cameras wether business or personal at this point quality photos area must.
    4.Dual SD cards slots to add even more memory.
    5.waterproofing some how
    6.side keys/buttons should be on the front of the phone somehow for seamless case fit.
    7.laser pointer I'm sure some of the people that are using this phone for business have presentations/meetings where this could be useful and stand out.
    8.Ghost mode! A function specific to BlackBerry keyboard phones where a simple push of a button or setting will take away all visible apps and only the key shortcuts can access them. This can be done now but manually I'm looking for a setting or mode that's makes it easy.
    9.multiple colors upon release this matters in today's age.
    10.Fun fact introduction when setting up a new device you should get a fun fact from the company. Mabe an explanation of why the code name was what it was before it's release and why the name chosen for the actual release. I mean all the keyboard phones could have technically been a key 1,2 or 3 right? So who comes with up with this and why? But that's just example it could be any fun fact!

Can I have some of the drugs you're taking? ;-)
    11-19-19 09:43 PM
    Can I have some of the drugs you're taking? ;-)
    Yes right now I'm addicted to crackberrys they got this new new out called (red magic) got people paying double/tripple what it should cost
    11-19-19 09:59 PM
    11. It should make a really good espresso.
    11-19-19 10:00 PM
    11. It should make a really good espresso.
    12. With QNX or whatever it should start my car to lol
    11-19-19 10:09 PM
    Sometimes we might need such crazy and senseless threads in this boring and hopeless environment!
    Crusader03 likes this.
    11-19-19 10:21 PM
    Sometimes we might need such crazy and senseless threads in this boring and hopeless environment!
    Exactly
    11-19-19 10:28 PM
    this place is lifeless till I give you something to hate on. Your welcome!
    11-19-19 10:29 PM
    12. With QNX or whatever it should start my car to lol
    13. Made from the same material as the Nokia 3310
    11-20-19 05:54 AM
    And have a SE option. That's a slider edition. ;-)
    11-20-19 10:49 AM

Pretty sure they were working on a form of ghost mode.... but something went wrong and the whole development team disappeared.

But for now the "things I want to see in a KEY3" are still up for consideration.

I do like the keyboard backlighting being color changing... maybe used for notifications?
    11-20-19 11:05 AM
    I just want to see current successor to AT&T branded KEYone inside AT&T store available for purchase. I’m simple like that.
    owenpye likes this.
    11-20-19 11:07 AM
    The only ones I see viable and relatively easy to implement is the RGB keyboard backlighting and the waterproofing

Lol @ the laser pointer mode
    Crusader03 likes this.
    11-20-19 12:14 PM
    Man a laser pointer would be cool lol
    11-21-19 01:32 PM
    Man a laser pointer would be cool lol
    Disintegrator Ray would be even cooler...
    Crusader03 likes this.
    11-21-19 02:32 PM
    Titanium would be nice
    12-11-19 08:35 PM
    where is Pie
    12-11-19 09:13 PM