The issues I posted ref key 2

Low speaker volume from single speaker!!

Non adjustable incoming call ringer volume

Blackberry Hub has a delay delivering emails

Pathetic noise from space bar key

Finger print space bar is not reliable

These are all issues I have seen posted on forums several times there appears to be no fixes available this is why I have discarded my key 2 hoping for a key 3 sometime soon with better hardware, I'm done with searching for fixes which is why I'm hoping the cosmo will work for me I've had the pleasure of seeing the prototype which to me looks amazing yes it's bigger and fatter and the company are designing the phone around customer feed back from The Gemini which OK not great phone abilities but it did what it said very well, cosmo spec is better than Key 2 and will sell at a similar price
    What are you using for now or do you have cosmo now?
    01-26-19 07:47 PM
    You want me to give it to you or sell it to you?
    01-27-19 05:21 AM
    I'm using a Xiaomi Mi Max until I can find a reliable PKB which does not have the issues listed
    01-27-19 05:22 AM
    Since the volume can be adjusted with the buttons I can’t imagine that this could not be a software issue and could easily be corrected in an update. I’m willing to give BB a few months to iron out problems like this.

This is what I have copied and paste from another user regarding similar issues
    01-27-19 05:28 AM
    You want me to give it to you or sell it to you?
    Well obviously I would prefer the give option lol. If you absolutely hate it, can't stand looking at it any more, and just going to throw it away I will gladly take it off your hands.

If you're looking to make some money off of it then name your price and I'll see if I can do it.

Either way if you're serious about possibly getting rid of it just pm me
    01-27-19 06:08 AM
    Just caught a YouTube video of that Cosmos Communicator and that thing is like holding a brick up to your head.

Size alone would be the deal breaker for me.
    01-27-19 08:44 PM
    What are you using for now or do you have cosmo now?
    Cosmo Communicator is not released yet, unless he got his hands on a prototype...
    01-28-19 12:17 PM
    Just caught a YouTube video of that Cosmos Communicator and that thing is like holding a brick up to your head.

Size alone would be the deal breaker for me.
    It's only 6 inches, so the "package" as a whole is not that big. But then again: to each his own
    01-28-19 12:18 PM
    Each to his own indeed. Those of us with very large hands despair that most IT seems to be made for people with smaller than average hands. The keys on my KeyOne are a compromise - the Passport keyboard was much better for me. Virtual keyboards are useless to me - I have zombie finger most days. The Cosmo Communicator looks like the first, practical smartphone for me and I've waited a long time for it. Incidentally the 6 inch screen does switch to portrait should you need to, it's just that the keyboard is at ninety degrees too - new typing technique to learn
    Vistaus likes this.
    02-03-19 02:11 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry....

While practical for you, the Cosmo isn’t practical for 99.9% of smartphone users.....
    02-03-19 02:23 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry....

While practical for you, the Cosmo isn’t practical for 99.9% of smartphone users.....
    Then me and stanis are the 0.1% (as well as the more than 7000 people who bought the predecessor and the few thousand people who pre-ordered the Cosmo) Oh, and I do have smaller than average hands, at least for a guy. Can't wait to get my hands on the Cosmo
    02-03-19 04:37 PM
    Then me and stanis are the 0.1% (as well as the more than 7000 people who bought the predecessor and the few thousand people who pre-ordered the Cosmo) Oh, and I do have smaller than average hands, at least for a guy. Can't wait to get my hands on the Cosmo
    It’s okay... To me, one percent of smartphone users is ten million. That’s a big number....
    02-03-19 07:48 PM
    Nothing yet? I need patents or anything about the KEY3!

Posted with BlackBerry Passport SE via CB10
    02-04-19 11:00 AM
88 ... 234