What a complete pile of garbage that thing is. My goodness.
    Hi Conite do you have a silver key 2? And did you have any issues with yours..i just bought one moments ago off amazon and I am worried about all these possible issues..although I can return it because I am a amazon prime member ..
    01-18-19 04:17 PM
    Hi Conite do you have a silver key 2? And did you have any issues with yours..i just bought one moments ago off amazon and I am worried about all these possible issues..although I can return it because I am a amazon prime member ..
    Yes. I just answered you above.

But the last thing you should do is listen to anecdotes - mine included.

Just get it and return it if you don't like it. Don't worry though, I'm sure well over 99% of them are perfectly fine.
    01-18-19 04:20 PM
    I actually just cancelled my order..i am going to go with a new one..i am assuming amazon will have the new batches that have these issues fixed I don't mind paying the extra money ..and if the new one has these same issues u mention I'll return it since it's amazon prime so I am safe
    I for one will be very interested in your experience with the Silver. Be sure to mention me in your review so that I don't miss it
    Good luck
    01-18-19 04:34 PM
    That cosmos thing looks like a fatter version of my tab A with keyboard. Not apples and oranges more like apples and beets.

There is a lot markets out there so who knows how they will do.

Blackberry KEY² Silver Edition
    Reg
    01-18-19 04:48 PM
    That cosmos thing looks like a fatter version of my tab A with keyboard. Not apples and oranges more like apples and beets.

There is a lot markets out there so who knows how they will do.

Reg
    Well, their previous device, the Gemini PDA, was sold over 7000 times, so they're actually doing pretty well. Combined with their knowledge (they're former Psion hardware/software engineers) and designed by former Psion designer and current Oral-B, TomTom, etc designer Martin Riddiford, I'm pretty sure the Cosmo will also sell well.
    01-18-19 05:19 PM
    My KEY² is absolutely perfect. No hardware issues at all. Keyboard is buttery-smooth.
    And you bought it at launch? I am praying mine is the same as yours! Although I can return it but I'm like a kid at a candy store and I can't wait for it to come!

What are your thoughts about buying one now vs waiting for a key 3?

Cheers
    01-18-19 05:22 PM
    Yes. I just answered you above.

But the last thing you should do is listen to anecdotes - mine included.

Just get it and return it if you don't like it. Don't worry though, I'm sure well over 99% of them are perfectly fine.
    Awesome thanks! Just scared cause there are a few threads about complaints lol. Yours doesn't have the loose loud space bar eh seems like a lot of people got those in the early batches. Also do you have a case or screen protector for your key 2? Phone ring?
    01-18-19 05:24 PM
    I for one will be very interested in your experience with the Silver. Be sure to mention me in your review so that I don't miss it
    Good luck
    Will do! I get it tomorrow says before 9pm so hopefully it comes early in the day so I can give a solid review after a few hours of use
    01-18-19 05:27 PM
    Awesome thanks! Just scared cause there are a few threads about complaints lol. Yours doesn't have the loose loud space bar eh seems like a lot of people got those in the early batches. Also do you have a case or screen protector for your key 2? Phone ring?
    Not everyone in the early batches got the wobbly spacebar. My mum did, but I didn't, mine is fine. The fingerprint sensor OTOH is crap. It was a bit finicky in the beginning, but it wore off over time to the point where I'm now very close to disabling it.
    01-18-19 05:34 PM
    Not everyone in the early batches got the wobbly spacebar. My mum did, but I didn't, mine is fine. The fingerprint sensor OTOH is crap. It was a bit finicky in the beginning, but it wore off over time to the point where I'm now very close to disabling it.
    Wow really eh..well hopefully amazon sends be one from the new batches ..fingers crossed !
    01-18-19 05:36 PM
    Will do! I get it tomorrow says before 9pm so hopefully it comes early in the day so I can give a solid review after a few hours of use
    Maybe you will inspire me to by another but silver new like you lol.
    01-18-19 05:46 PM
    The issues I posted ref key 2

Low speaker volume from single speaker!!

Non adjustable incoming call ringer volume

Blackberry Hub has a delay delivering emails

Pathetic noise from space bar key

Finger print space bar is not reliable

These are all issues I have seen posted on forums several times there appears to be no fixes available this is why I have discarded my key 2 hoping for a key 3 sometime soon with better hardware, I'm done with searching for fixes which is why I'm hoping the cosmo will work for me I've had the pleasure of seeing the prototype which to me looks amazing yes it's bigger and fatter and the company are designing the phone around customer feed back from The Gemini which OK not great phone abilities but it did what it said very well, cosmo spec is better than Key 2 and will sell at a similar price
    01-18-19 05:48 PM
    Struggling with Key2.... looking to replace with Cosmo Communicator.

Only on Crackberry
    01-18-19 05:55 PM
    And you bought it at launch? I am praying mine is the same as yours! Although I can return it but I'm like a kid at a candy store and I can't wait for it to come!

What are your thoughts about buying one now vs waiting for a key 3?

Cheers
    Sep 28 build date. I wouldn't wait.
    anon(10572257) likes this.
    01-18-19 05:58 PM
    Maybe you will inspire me to by another but silver new like you lol.
    Haha will see!
    01-18-19 06:00 PM
    Oh I'm not its ordered and I'm pumped for it to arrive tomorrow!
    01-18-19 06:02 PM
    I disabled mine. Waste of time.
    01-18-19 06:56 PM
    I'm glad some some of my issues are being confirmed by other users!!
    01-18-19 08:24 PM
    I actually rolled the dice cancelled my order and went with a ' very good' conditioned one on amazon..saves me 200 dollars..only issue it says is less than 5 percent blemish on the front..screen and sides are perfect...hopefully it's as good as yours! If not I'll just return it...200 dollar savings was just to hard to ignore..there was also ones for 614 but they have scratches on the screen
    01-18-19 09:18 PM
    I'm glad some some of my issues are being confirmed by other users!!
    What's the issue with adjusting incoming call volume all about?
    01-19-19 09:30 AM
    The issues I posted ref key 2

These are all issues I have seen posted on forums several times there appears to be no fixes available this is why I have discarded my key 2 hoping for a key 3 sometime soon with better hardware, I'm done with searching for fixes which is why I'm hoping the cosmo will work for me I've had the pleasure of seeing the prototype which to me looks amazing yes it's bigger and fatter and the company are designing the phone around customer feed back from The Gemini which OK not great phone abilities but it did what it said very well, cosmo spec is better than Key 2 and will sell at a similar price

--> not an issue for me, its louder actually

--> strange, it's adjustable

--> i'm getting mails first on hub and then in outlook on my laptop

--> >I need to really put a lot of concentration to hear that that noise

--> it's reliable and accurate but it fails to recognize a couple of times in a day. But others can't bypass it

These are observations from my side
    01-19-19 10:07 AM
    What's the issue with adjusting incoming call volume all about?
    I'm kinda interested in this too. I use sound profile for a sound app and find my normal and quiet are same volume but other sounds work. I'm not sure if this is Android or app issue yet. I know android took over notification which I feel is good rather then it being all over the place. Sometimes in apps and other times not. Would be nice if it gets like bb10 where the native OS controls notifications and lights if available. Won't be great for app devs but for user I think would be better. This is not really on topic of thread.
    I don't think there will be a key3 for a long time but when it does I hope this android P plays nice. I have no issues with this phone and no real wants. The constant negatives are getting old. Key3 comes out it will be same "why didn't they or if they would have"

Reg
    01-19-19 10:17 AM
    I'm not sure if there has been any software updates that have fixed these issues

The ringer volume was not adjustable you can adjust it in your settings but when it rang the volume setting made was ignored at the phone rang at max volume!

I still experience late email delivery from yahoo this has been an on going issue

My finger print scanner works but after a few days will need resetting as it stops reading

Just type these issues into Google and you'll see for yourself others experiencing the same issues but as I say some may be fixed but I know the email issue is still present
    01-19-19 10:32 AM
    I have no issues with this phone and no real wants. The constant negatives are getting old. Key3 comes out it will be same "why didn't they or if they would have"
    Like you I am very pleased with my KEY2 other than the intermittent PKB issue when swiping word suggestions. It appears BBMo is fully aware of the PKB glitch and hopefully this will be fixed in a future update.

Yes, if and when a KEY3 is produced, the typical whiners and complainers will be posting up a storm. The reality is some things will never change.

Bob
    hplovecraft and TCM01 like this.
    01-19-19 10:50 AM
    No issues on Key2. Love this device.
    01-19-19 01:22 PM
88 1234