Hi. I have had yahoo.ca and hotmail.com on the BB hub for two years.
    I remember having an update recently and after I restarted my phone a few days ago, my yahoo account came up with authentication error.
    " Your account x can't be authenticated. Update your account settings and try again."
    The password is correct. I log into it on a desktop. I have it installed on a work iPhone with no issues.
    I have removed the account from the device and tried to re-add it as blackberry hub + account with no success.
    Is anyone experiencing this issue? Any suggestions for resolution?
    It is not the password. It works on other mobile devices. Something changed after 2 years to make it no longer authenticate.
    thanks.
    01-30-21 05:26 PM
    I remember having an update recently and after I restarted my phone a few days ago, my yahoo account came up with authentication error.
    " Your account x can't be authenticated. Update your account settings and try again."
    The password is correct. I log into it on a desktop. I have it installed on a work iPhone with no issues.
    I have removed the account from the device and tried to re-add it as blackberry hub + account with no success.
    It is not the password. It works on other mobile devices. Something changed after 2 years to make it no longer authenticate.
    thanks.
    I believe that you need to do a third party app password generation authentication setup.
    01-30-21 07:18 PM
    thanks.
    https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN15241.html
    01-30-21 07:25 PM