I am on my Motion right now, but I am considering getting a physical keyboard device to use with my Motion.

With my Motion, with the SD 625 and 4GB of ram, I have never experienced ANY slow down. And it only got faster with the latest 8.1 update.

So I think I might be fine with a SD 636 in the Key2 LE.

With my Koodo contract, I can get a Key2 LE for $360 CAD. With Koodo not selling a Key 2, it costs $800CAD from Amazon. Key 2 costs more than double the cost of a Key 2 LE.

Why such a big difference in price? Do you think the Key 2 is worth the price of $440 CAD?

I did make use of the capacitive keyboard on my Priv and Keyone, but I was also happy without it on my Q10. Haha
    11-22-18 02:49 PM
    All that you need to know:
    1. Key2 LE is right between Key1 and Key2 in case of speed, performance. I guess it's okay for many tasks.
    2. Key2 LE has body fully from plastic. Key2 has metal frame.
    3. Key2 LE hasn't touch enabled keyboard. I used to this gestures on my Key2 already, but if you were okay with Q10...
    bigedschukar and Vistaus like this.
    11-22-18 03:49 PM
    I too was torn about the extra money between the two. I cannot answer the question really as it really about having the extra money to spend. I don't find the capacitive keyboard that special. I came from a classic. I just wanted to try to have the best available. I hate buying something and wishing I would have thrown a few more dollars and had something else. So it will always come down to what you can justify and live with. I know I would take the le over a keyone only because I did not like the typing on it so I avoided by that purchase the. Glad I did
    Vistaus likes this.
    11-22-18 05:34 PM
    so far it is an epic phone.
    11-22-18 06:10 PM