Chuck Finley - don't you have AT&T?
    I do for carrier locked KEYone, however I attempted to use T-Mobile for my factory unlocked KEYone and got no love either since it was prepaid account.
    11-30-19 11:24 PM
    oddly it was blackberry that removed wifi calling for tmobile. it worked on initial releases then they removed it from the modem file. the current fix that works sadly is to flash the original modem file and do those other things. still works to this day. its not tmobile here. its stupid blackberry with no explanation why. they enabled it back for rogers os releases
    12-03-19 09:47 PM
    this is for key2. apparently most keyones worked on tmobile for wifi calling. I had the dual sim indian one and it didnt. also a blackberry os issue and not tmobile
    12-03-19 09:48 PM
    I got the app, and still trying to understand its full capabilities. What do you mean by "summer moon listed instructions"?
    Hi, I'm Summer_Moon, here are the instructions https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...rking-1163485/

It's post #7 and #11 (<--- really this one) and yes, you do have to roll back your modem. It will not work with any other modem version (at least not in the US).
    ThaSwapMeetPimp likes this.
    12-04-19 07:33 AM
    I would just like to know if you are talking about T-Mobile USA. I have not had any luck whatsoever getting wifi calling to work, using Summermoon's or any other method. (I have not rolled back my modem software, which seems to be the only thing that people say works with US carriers.) Digits, which is really clumsy, does actually work for me.
    Yep, have to roll back the modem. The other versions have it disabled (if you're interested you can actually open up the modem code in the autoloaders posted on here and see it disabled based MCC and other fun data).
    12-04-19 07:35 AM
    So T-Mobile doesn’t officially support WFC on Key2 vs the KEYone which didn’t require the special extra voodoo? While I appreciate the go around information for others to attempt, it’s ridiculous to require all this when BYOD is supposed to be part of the base customer service and sales platform.

Thanks again for the extra information as it’s better than nothing especially for those not on the digits platform
    Yep, not officially supported. But really it's the modem software from TCL where they purposefully disabled it. It's less on T-Mobile and more on TCL for disabling it. So it's not really "extra voodoo" it's just that the KEYone modem doesn't have it disabled and once you roll back the modem where it's not hardcoded to not work, boom you're back into normal voodoo land.
    12-04-19 07:39 AM
    Oh, gosh. My life has progressed a bit now where I actually could use true (non-Digits)wifi calling and I might look into this (rolling the software back) more closely. Thanks for clearing this up.
    Summer_Moon likes this.
    12-04-19 10:10 AM
    T-Mobile USA. Install the modem software once and then adjust the 3 settings using Quick Shortcut Maker and you are set. After an update or restart, you might have to adjust the 3 settings again and that's it. it is very simple.
    How do you do it?
    01-31-20 05:36 AM
    How do you do it?
    It's the first few posts of this thread. Has the link to the modem and everything.
    02-13-20 11:03 AM
    Has anyone been able to activate an unlocked Key2 on the Rogers network?
    02-13-20 11:15 AM
    Summer_Moon,

Do you know where we can find the modem base-band firmware from build ABA044 to flash on the Key2?
    I'm particularly looking for the BBF100-6 dual-sim version, but the mega.nz link posted on this thread does not work anymore.

In advance, thanks for your help.
    02-13-20 06:33 PM
    Summer_Moon,

Do you know where we can find the modem base-band firmware from build ABA044 to flash on the Key2?
    I'm particularly looking for the BBF100-6 dual-sim version, but the mega.nz link posted on this thread does not work anymore.

In advance, thanks for your help.
    You won't find a ABA044 for your device. You have the India/Global variant from Optiemus. I don't know when/if they removed wifi calling from that modem, but I have a link to ABN088, which probably doesn't help you at all. But you can always try and if it doesn't work load your current modem back on (make sure you have a copy of your current one).

https://mega.nz/#!80xhnIjT!XByWJR1A1...D-Do-AXxB6eRGU

key 2 wifi calling-screenshot_20200213-204622.jpg

You need to find ABA608. I got mine from jcrutch, idk if he's still active on this forum. Might try tagging him and see if he responds.
    02-13-20 07:58 PM
    Summer_Moon,

Thank you for your reply.
    My BBF100-6 is a EU model (PRD PRD-63828-003) but you are correct in stating that firmware ABA044 will not help me.

I had figured out that I need the NON-HLOS-dsglobal.bin modem firmware and this one was missing from ABA044 (since the initial firmware for BBF6-100 was ABA608), while it is present on subsequent universal autoloaders from jcrutchvt2010 and conite.

Thank you for posting ABN088. Do you happen to know what is the most recent radio firmware that is supporting Wifi Calling on dual-sim devices?
    I read in the forums that ABAxxx and ABCxxx would work, but the oldest universal autoloader I could download was ABD374UNI.7z.

Thanks!
    02-14-20 06:18 PM
    Summer_Moon,

My BBF100-6 is a EU model (PRD PRD-63828-003) but you are correct in stating that firmware ABA044 will not help me.

I had figured out that I need the NON-HLOS-dsglobal.bin modem firmware and this one was missing from ABA044 (since the initial firmware for BBF6-100 was ABA608), while it is present on subsequent universal autoloaders from jcrutchvt2010 and conite.

Thank you for posting ABN088. Do you happen to know what is the most recent radio firmware that is supporting Wifi Calling on dual-sim devices?
    I read in the forums that ABAxxx and ABCxxx would work, but the oldest universal autoloader I could download was ABD374UNI.7z.

Thanks!
    Yep, that was my bad, made a quick assumption

Let me do some research on the firmwares and I'll get back to you.
    02-14-20 07:01 PM
    Summer_Moon,

Thanks!
    Quick question, who is your carrier? These modem firmwares are written to lock out certain carriers (MCC and MNC codes). You can actually open up the modem file from the autoloaders with Notepad++ and sort of read through them (not recommended lol) but that's how to know for certain.
    02-14-20 07:07 PM
    I'm testing out two different carriers for which I have WIFI Calling turn on:
    1. Mint Mobile (aka T-Mobile network) which I got working on WIFI Calling on my US unlocked KeyONE (ABY299)
    2. Red Pocket (GSMA aka AT&T) for which I had Red Pocket enable WIFI Calling, but which is not working so far on any devices I got my hands on, probably because none of them is original AT&T branded...
    02-14-20 07:30 PM
    1. Mint Mobile (aka T-Mobile network) which I got working on WIFI Calling on my US unlocked KeyONE (ABY299)
    2. Red Pocket (GSMA aka AT&T) for which I had Red Pocket enable WIFI Calling, but which is not working so far on any devices I got my hands on, probably because none of them is original AT&T branded...
    Yeah, probably got disabled at the same time then. Which means really need that ABA608 for you. I don't have it anywhere. I've searched a ton everywhere for that autoloader and cannot find it. I'll keep looking.
    02-14-20 07:45 PM
    How about ABC432? It's the earliest firmware I could find.

https://mega.nz/#!U1gXVC4Y!xk2VukUKr...bGjybWaD2iPaiE
    02-14-20 08:50 PM
    if you need the global DS modem from the original build that will allow WFC on T-MO here it is: https://mega.nz/#!lJkXzDoB!RVBLFWL_T...QwXv9yLclju4Xg
    Summer_Moon likes this.
    02-18-20 06:25 AM
    if you need the global DS modem from the original build that will allow WFC on T-MO here it is: https://mega.nz/#!lJkXzDoB!RVBLFWL_T...QwXv9yLclju4Xg
    Quick shortcut maker no longer works for me, it's crashing my device.
    06-27-21 08:23 PM
45 12