Well saw an opportunity on Amazon Marketplace and picked the trigger for a "new device! Came with everything " KEY2 BBF100-6 128gb Dual Sim Black Edition (yes with QWERTZ keyboard re German model) which joined the family of KEY2 BBF100-1 Silver 64gb and KEY2 BBF100-6 Red Edition. Both of these QWERTY. Nothing planned its just happened! KEY2 Red is used by wife and she loves it with that color! KEY2 Silver now going to daughter that likes the keyboard for her shortcuts / contacts. And I will use the KEY 2 Black Beauty with my personal / work SIM's and with 128gb internal memory no worries for SD card. Using the QWERTZ no big deal (key's Z and Y have exchanged places compared to QWERTY). Yes it's August 2020 but we are a KEY ๐Ÿ”‘ family. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘
    Here are some shots from this past weekend at a park outside of Madrid.

Pictures with PRIV.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...dNisIfrbJ4wAeJ
    Attached Thumbnails Key 2 trio-q6kfhslpfgupye2yxrn-j7y9x4tlnfhcvii7winvvxp-uqudnnxa.jpg ย 
    Last edited by Rico4you; 08-03-20 at 02:16 PM.
    08-03-20 02:06 PM
    Well saw an opportunity on Amazon Marketplace and picked the trigger for a "new device! Came with everything " KEY2 BBF100-6 128gb Dual Sim Black Edition (yes with QWERTZ keyboard re German model) which joined the family of KEY2 BBF100-1 Silver 64gb and KEY2 BBF100-6 Red Edition. Both of these QWERTY. Nothing planned its just happened! KEY2 Red is used by wife and she loves it with that color! KEY2 Silver now going to daughter that likes the keyboard for her shortcuts / contacts. And I will use the KEY 2 Black Beauty with my personal / work SIM's and with 128gb internal memory no worries for SD card. Using the QWERTZ no big deal (key's Z and Y have exchanged places compared to QWERTY). Yes it's August 2020 but we are a KEY ๐Ÿ”‘ family. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘

Pictures with PRIV.

Awesome! I also have 2 new spare key2's!
    Best phone ever if you ask me!
    Rico4you likes this.
    08-03-20 03:11 PM
    Awesome! I also have 2 new spare key2's!
    Best phone ever if you ask me!
    Awesome! Great choice.
    08-03-20 03:13 PM

Pictures with PRIV.

Love it! "It just happened..." probably the best thing that just happened to you for a while. It is nice to have a cheerful event after so much gloom so far this year...
    Rico4you likes this.
    08-03-20 04:23 PM
    Love it! "It just happened..." probably the best thing that just happened to you for a while. It is nice to have a cheerful event after so much gloom so far this year...
    Thanks!
    Sigewif likes this.
    08-03-20 04:42 PM
    I wish I had a spare Key2. Then I wouldn't have to deal with the return of the keyboard sensitivity issue. My wife's Key2 never had it initially and doesn't have it now
    08-04-20 04:33 AM
    I run my Key 2 Red Edition as my daily driver for work.

I have to say this piece of electronics is the first I've ever owned that begs to be picked up and caressed. I know that sounds weird, but it's so beautiful and well built I just can't stop picking it up.

it's a shame they aren't coming out with a successor.
    Rico4you likes this.
    08-04-20 10:26 AM

...or any more security patches. I'll sadly have to dump my KEYยฒ by September.
    08-04-20 10:32 AM
    I run my Key 2 Red Edition as my daily driver for work.

I have to say this piece of electronics is the first I've ever owned that begs to be picked up and caressed. I know that sounds weird, but it's so beautiful and well built I just can't stop picking it up.

As long as you know how weird it sounds....
    08-04-20 12:01 PM
    ...or any more security patches. I'll sadly have to dump my KEYยฒ by September.
    Dump it? I don't think you will have any issues selling it based on some other posts and those that will or want to continue using a Key2 with a PKB.

How are you doing with the all touch Nokia 5.3's purchased? Do you miss the PKB and shortcuts? I know I do when I move between my S9 and BE KeyOne.

At least if you side load the BlackBerry VKB you can still flick type if you are accustomed to doing so.
    08-04-20 05:09 PM
    Dump it? I don't think you will have any issues selling it based on some other posts and those that will or want to continue using a Key2 with a PKB.

How are you doing with the all touch Nokia 5.3's purchased? Do you miss the PKB and shortcuts? I know I do when I move between my S9 and BE KeyOne.

At least if you side load the BlackBerry VKB you can still flick type if you are accustomed to doing so.
    I only mean to dump from primary phone status. I will continue to use it as a hobby phone.

The two Nokia 5.3 devices here are chugging along nicely (both with BlackBerry keyboard) - but are being used by two family members (the other is on a Pixel 3). No complaints so far!
    08-04-20 05:12 PM