Been with my new key 2 for 24 hours now and I must say I'm impressed. It's not a new phone feeling I have but more like a remix to the keyone. What I mean is it feels just like a keyone with awesome upgrades! And that's an awesome feeling for an already awesome phone if you are a keyone fan like myself. If you ask me I would say its worth upgrading to. If you are on the fence buy it you will not regret it!
    07-21-18 04:50 PM
    Thanks for the review. Nothing like that new phone feeling as long as you get what you expect. With the keyone it was partly the lag when opening apps like twitter and Facebook that killed me- we have got accustomed to wanting thing like NOW. I see on some videos this is no longer an issue??
    07-21-18 10:48 PM
    mine doesn't seem to suffer any type of lag. I'm using a different launcher so need to use the speed key to jump between apps for the short cuts to work and I'd say this gets to apps like Facebook faster than say, closing and app and tapping on the Facebook app on my Pixel 2 XL. I'm really liking this phone far more than I thought I would. I'm in all the way now
    yashin74 likes this.
    07-21-18 11:45 PM
    Thanks for the review. Nothing like that new phone feeling as long as you get what you expect. With the keyone it was partly the lag when opening apps like twitter and Facebook that killed me- we have got accustomed to wanting thing like NOW. I see on some videos this is no longer an issue??
    No lag issues at all on apps like these.
    07-22-18 12:24 PM