"…………………l.l.l…………………� �…”
    Last edited by Tessoro Desoto; 02-24-22 at 09:56 PM.
    01-24-21 11:24 PM
    Because there are no major retailers selling it anymore.
    Trouveur likes this.
    01-25-21 05:07 AM
    What it happening with this outrageous prices. A silver K2 goes for $1K on ebay. Im selling mine, open box for much less, never really used ;_
    I’ll give you $100USD if you’ll ship to Florida if you have the intended PRD# for AT&T or T-Mobile operation. What PRD# do you have?
    01-25-21 05:26 AM
    I’ll give you $100USD if you’ll ship to Florida if you have the intended PRD# for AT&T or T-Mobile operation. What PRD# do you have?
    Lol seriously? What a lowball
    01-25-21 08:00 AM
    Lol true, it made my day. Not selling just curious, thought the high price was due to a cancellation of the new 2021 blackberry device.
    It's not cancelled.... just still a long way off, and who know if it's going to be reasonable priced.

KEY2 prices are just the result of limited demand of an even more limited product (PKB phones). But there is a difference in people on eBay asking a price, and getting it.
    01-25-21 08:20 AM
    It's not cancelled.... just still a long way off, and who know if it's going to be reasonable priced.

KEY2 prices are just the result of limited demand of an even more limited product (PKB phones). But there is a difference in people on eBay asking a price, and getting it.
    Aside from the outrageous $1K prices that only new or mint red KEY2's can sell for, the KEY2's and LE's still sell for way more than 2018 midrangers should.

They're in a category of their own, regular depreciation doesn't apply here.

Silver ones can still sell for close to original MSRP, sometimes even more. You just don't see that with slabs, ever.
    01-25-21 08:50 AM
    having these rumors of "cancellation" of upcoming PKB device, I put a new battery in my KEY² & my Key¹ already has that so I'm OK until carrier carries out threats…
    the_boon likes this.
    01-25-21 01:05 PM
    having these rumors of "cancellation" of upcoming PKB device, I put a new battery in my KEY² & my Key¹ already has that so I'm OK until carrier carries out threats…
    I also replaced the battery on both my KEY2's.

The only "side effect" is that now I don't think I can monitor the battery's temperature anymore via AccuBattery or another temperate monitoring app.

It just always shows 24-25 degrees Celsius even when you can clearly feel that it gets hotter (such as when fast charging).
    01-25-21 01:28 PM
    100-2
    That’s model #. What’s PRD #?

Lol true, it made my day. Not selling just curious, thought the high price was due to a cancellation of the new 2021 blackberry device.
    OM hasn’t said anything one way or another regarding the BB Unicorn yet.

Lol seriously? What a lowball
    It’s not a lowball for me because the device isn’t worth too much to me. The PKB isn’t that important anymore for me and I can’t use the device for business since it’s outdated from an OS perspective to my vendor partners. I could use the device for basic personal functions but why if I can use my XR or 3a too. Since it’s reduced to a hobby coffee table device, I offered $100 USD but that’s me. The Pixel 3a was only $150 USD and carrier supported even though factory unlocked.
    01-25-21 01:38 PM
    I also replaced the battery on both my KEY2's.

The only "side effect" is that now I don't think I can monitor the battery's temperature anymore via AccuBattery or another temperate monitoring app.

It just always shows 24-25 degrees Celsius even when you can clearly feel that it gets hotter (such as when fast charging).
    Dunno, Ampere shows temp…

UpDATE …just went to 26º
    01-25-21 01:44 PM
    That’s model #. What’s PRD #?

OM hasn’t said anything one way or another regarding the BB Unicorn yet.

It’s not a lowball for me because the device isn’t worth too much to me. The PKB isn’t that important anymore for me and I can’t use the device for business since it’s outdated from an OS perspective to my vendor partners. I could use the device for basic personal functions but why if I can use my XR or 3a too. Since it’s reduced to a hobby coffee table device, I offered $100 USD but that’s me. The Pixel 3a was only $150 USD and carrier supported even though factory unlocked.
    It's a complete lowball to offer $100 for a fully functioning KEY2. Add another benjamin to that "offer" and you could probably find a decent used LE on eBay.

It's not about what it's worth to YOU, the market prices for this unique device remain higher.
    It's still the best spec'ed Berry to date and it can still serve quite well as a primary device for a while.
    If we were talking about a BB10 phone it may be a different story due to being less than a year away from BBID server shutdowns (everywhere) and 3G shutdowns (US).
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    01-25-21 01:51 PM
    PRD identifies exact model... open native "Support Center" app and scroll down to the Device Info ... it's there at the bottom
    01-25-21 02:10 PM
    It's a complete lowball to offer $100 for a fully functioning KEY2. Add another benjamin to that "offer" and you could probably find a decent used LE on eBay.

It's not about what it's worth to YOU, the market prices for this unique device remain higher.
    It's still the best spec'ed Berry to date and it can still serve quite well as a primary device for a while.
    If we were talking about a BB10 phone it may be a different story due to being less than a year away from BBID server shutdowns (everywhere) and 3G shutdowns (US).
    My offer is reasonable to ME and seller can always say NO if the offer is too low too low to accept. I have found many people taking below market prices for many things lately since many people are in desperate times.
    01-25-21 02:15 PM
    My offer is reasonable to ME and seller can always say NO if the offer is too low too low to accept. I have found many people taking below market prices for many things lately since many people are in desperate times.
    Any working silver KEY2 can easily fetch $350 on eBay in less than a day.
    anon(5597702) and Grungni like this.
    01-25-21 02:48 PM
    That’s great if they get a better offer. I’m not hard up for one. As I said there’s plenty of desperate folks out there and the worst that someone tells me is no.
    01-25-21 03:20 PM
    What about black KEY2 ? I thought than the dual sim + 128 Gb would be an advantage over the silver version.
    01-25-21 04:09 PM
    What about black KEY2 ? I thought than the dual sim + 128 Gb would be an advantage over the silver version.
    Only a minority of black models are 128GB.
    Trouveur likes this.
    01-25-21 04:45 PM
    There are alot more black than there are silver KEY2's out there.

But to someone who wants the dual sim function and/or really needs to have 128GB of storage then yes they'd probably pay more for a dual sim black than a single sim silver.

On eBay, black models typically go for $300 - $400, and silvers between $350 - $550, but sometimes even more. Red is at least $650.
    01-25-21 04:45 PM
    I found one on Mercari app for just under 400 so I jumped on it it's like new,very pleased with it!
    the_boon and MBrettH like this.
    01-25-21 08:26 PM
    That’s great if they get a better offer. I’m not hard up for one. As I said there’s plenty of desperate folks out there and the worst that someone tells me is no.
    First you make a joke offer, then insist it's serious, then say you're trying to take advantage of desperate people? Stop being a turd, Chuck.
    anon(5597702), zer0ten and Grungni like this.
    01-26-21 06:00 AM
    But there is a difference in people on eBay asking a price, and getting it.
    You're right...in that thanks to eBay's ridiculously outrageous 10% fees to the seller (in addition to PayPal's 2.9%) and also shipping, the final amount they end up with is not what the buyer actually paid.

I've sold enough stuff on eBay to know that for example:

Item sells for $500

Paypal fees: 2.9% = $15

eBay fees: 10% = $50

Shipping via USPS Priority with some insurance = $13

Total in seller's pocket: $422
    01-26-21 07:53 AM
    Shipping via USPS Priority with some insurance = $13
    In my experience, most sellers on eBay charge extra the shipping cost, at least for international orders, and that can be a lot.

Other than that I agree that $100 is not really a serious offer, sorry Chuck....
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    01-26-21 09:06 AM
    What it happening with this outrageous prices. A silver K2 goes for $1K on ebay. Im selling mine, open box for much less, never really used ;_
    As long as you're in the US or have a friend in the US, you can still buy them for $679 on GoTalk Wireless. - https://gotalkusa.com/index.php?rout...oduct_id=87847
    Grungni likes this.
    01-26-21 01:24 PM
    As long as you're in the US or have a friend in the US, you can still buy them for $679 on GoTalk Wireless. - https://gotalkusa.com/index.php?rout...oduct_id=87847
    Only if you trust that shady operation.
    01-26-21 01:36 PM
    Only if you trust that shady operation.
    Can't say I trust anyone on eBay charging $1K any more lol.
    Grabber5.0 likes this.
    01-26-21 01:37 PM
58 123