I admit I live in a non BlackBerry market (Philippines) but I am looking at Xiaomi / redmis that seem to have way better specs at this point.

My keyboard is starting to stop working and well I guess I can fix it but might upgrade....

Any advice ? Can get a note 9 pro 14k or a mi9 for less than 20 key still going for 26k
    11-03-19 07:38 PM
    I admit I live in a non BlackBerry market (Philippines) but I am looking at Xiaomi / redmis that seem to have way better specs at this point.

My keyboard is starting to stop working and well I guess I can fix it but might upgrade....

Any advice ? Can get a note 9 pro 14k or a mi9 for less than 20 key still going for 26k
    All depends on how much you personally value the physical keyboard. I don't think anyone can do that math for you.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-03-19 07:53 PM
    Any advice ?
    The same with all of these type of posts. If you like the Key2 and can afford it then buy it.
    11-05-19 09:10 AM
    The same with all of these type of posts. If you like the Key2 and can afford it then buy it.
    KK thanks cool story bro
    11-05-19 11:36 AM

hi, im also from PH, I cant give advice on which smartphone to get next, but Xioami seems to be a good choice.

however, wanna know... key2 now is only 26k? or is it the LE?
    11-05-19 04:19 PM
    KK thanks cool story bro
    You know better than asking this kind of question and getting these responses...

It’s all subjective opinion and we don’t really know you.
    11-05-19 04:35 PM
    Its 1,799.00 AED in Dubai
    Please Check: https://www.jumbo.ae/smart-phones/bl...51285-cat.html
    11-06-19 12:22 AM
    As subjective as this question is... you have to question why you can get a top of the line Xiaomi Mi 9T pro(SD855, 8gb ram, 256gb memory, 3 cameras, an amoled 1080p screen, nfc, bluetooth 5.0, etc) for significantly less than a KEY2. That redmi phone cost me $715 tax in. Buying my KEY2 from Bell was almost $980.. and it's a single sim 6GB/64GB phone.. That $715 was after shipping, taxes, import fees, etc.

That keyboard shouldn't have a $300 premium.. I can bet you it costs less than $10 to manufacture yet here we are with a $900 BlackBerry KEY2. I feel like BlackBerry missed the mark.. With these specs it shouldn't cost more than $550 Canadian, $600 tops.

BlackBerry and TCL/BBMobile are not in touch with reality, and it really shows. I expected more from Chen, but this coming from a CEO who when it was time to showcase the priv, he used a sliding gesture as if it was a BB10 device and has no clue or care about the mobile division. Because if I was a CEO showcasing a new device I'd make sure not to embarrass myself in front of national TV..
    11-08-19 05:58 AM
    Chen and BB are in touch with reality for six years as he saved the company. It’s obvious his shareholders and bosses weren’t too concerned with saving mobile hardware but just liquidations of the components already purchased and building Android device to sell licenses. With limited capital this went on much longer than anyone expected.

There’s no strategy from Chen’s hiring forward that would have yielded better results with the economic restraints in place.
    11-08-19 07:51 AM