Hi have both devices. But im in doubt about the one I'll keep.
    In fact I tend to prefer the LE, so im asking if my impressions are correct:

- keyboard seem more easy to write on the LE the "feeling" appear to be better. Ok, capacitive touch is missing, but in k2 is quite laggy and imprecise. Dont use it so frequently.
    - speed in everyday use (I hate games) appear to be the same, not an evident gap btw
    - form factor and weight appear to be better on LE, is easy to keep in hands and easy to write on, maybe better balancing?
    - no low memory stressing notification even with 4 gb of ram, after I have disabled the useless "power center" app

All other point appear the same, Im wrong?
    Your suggestion?
    Last edited by franzfume; 02-14-20 at 08:33 AM.
    02-14-20 08:11 AM
    Personal preference.... use what works for you.
    02-14-20 08:16 AM
    Inne minne mine mo. ;-)

Posted via my Awesome passport
    02-14-20 08:19 AM
    I have both and I use the LE simply because it is dual SIM. If I had that option on the KEY2 I'd use it more.
    02-14-20 08:48 AM
    Hi have both devices. But im in doubt about the one I'll keep.
    In fact I tend to prefer the LE, so im asking if my impressions are correct:

- keyboard seem more easy to write on the LE the "feeling" appear to be better. Ok, capacitive touch is missing, but in k2 is quite laggy and imprecise. Dont use it so frequently.
    - speed in everyday use (I hate games) appear to be the same, not an evident gap btw
    - form factor and weight appear to be better on LE, is easy to keep in hands and easy to write on, maybe better balancing?
    - no low memory stressing notification even with 4 gb of ram, after I have disabled the useless "power center" app

All other point appear the same, Im wrong?
    Your suggestion?
    Sounds like you have a preference - LE. Go with the LE

Your list looks accurate to me, so I think you've done a great job with pros and cons of devices. I don't think I would have anything more to add to your list.
    franzfume likes this.
    02-14-20 08:51 AM
    Just keep the LE then
    02-14-20 09:30 AM
    Yeah kind of agree with those points but couldn't deal with the LE's lower-quality camera & reduced Battery Life - couldn't even get a whole day out of my LE so went back to my Key2
    02-14-20 10:24 AM
    Yes. camera is very low quality in LE. But the battery don't seem so inferior...
    Last edited by franzfume; 02-14-20 at 02:31 PM.
    02-14-20 11:48 AM
    If money is not mater,why not get Key2. Besides the parameter, the built quality is far better on Key 2 than on Key2 LE. It looks more luxury

Posted via CB10
    02-17-20 05:23 AM
    I have been using an LE for about one month now and it really is a simple and great device to be using, especially if one is looking at a physical keyboard. It has a very unique feel to it and I enjoy it very much.
    Gtrxuone, falbo and the_boon like this.
    02-17-20 07:18 AM
    I have been using an LE for about one month now and it really is a simple and great device to be using, especially if one is looking at a physical keyboard. It has a very unique feel to it and I enjoy it very much.
    Yeah, Le is good. But I think Key 2 is far better about build in (aluminium frame, black or silver coulor is better than slate or champagne) , I on hand both two devices, and I love key2 more. It is just feeling

Posted via CB10
    02-17-20 09:10 AM
    Yeah, Le is good. But I think Key 2 is far better about build in (aluminium frame, black or silver coulor is better than slate or champagne) , I on hand both two devices, and I love key2 more. It is just feeling

Posted via CB10
    The only reason I'm using an LE instead of a KEY2 is because the spacebar design is more reliably built on the LE.

Everything else I like better on the KEY2 (except the vibration motor)
    tado261 likes this.
    02-17-20 05:11 PM
    The only reason I'm using an LE instead of a KEY2 is because the spacebar design is more reliably built on the LE.

Everything else I like better on the KEY2 (except the vibration motor)
    I heard about this issue. The guy in shop told me that if problem, they will replace the spacebar and fix this issue

Posted via CB10
    the_boon and Summer_Moon like this.
    02-19-20 09:28 PM