I have Blackberry key2 indian variant gets stuck during boot at Blackberry logo. It then reboots after 30 sec to 1 minute. I can get into fastboot by pressing vol down+power key. I used auto loader software to load ABN088 (lastest firmware), which gets uploaded successfully. But the phone will still not boot up and keeps on stucked at Blackberry Logo.

Is this due to hardware failure? Are there any hardware diagnostic softwares?
    01-15-20 12:18 AM
    I have Blackberry key2 indian variant gets stuck during boot at Blackberry logo. It then reboots after 30 sec to 1 minute. I can get into fastboot by pressing vol down+power key. I used auto loader software to load ABN088 (lastest firmware), which gets uploaded successfully. But the phone will still not boot up and keeps on stucked at Blackberry Logo.

All you have is whats accessible in the fastboot menu... you have tried everything there?
    01-15-20 01:59 PM

Use the autoloader again with the wipe option. This time use a different cable and USB port.

If that doesn't work, then something else is going on.
    01-15-20 03:01 PM
    I tried using different pc and cable, the autoloaders successfully uploads the firmware. But the key2 is still stuck in logo.

What could be the reason for phone being stuck in blackberry logo?
    01-17-20 12:01 PM
    I tried using different pc and cable, the autoloaders successfully uploads the firmware. But the key2 is still stuck in logo.

What could be the reason for phone being stuck in blackberry logo?
    Try removing your SD and SIM cards just for fun.

Otherwise you must have a hardware fault, and there is nothing left for you to try.
    01-20-20 08:21 PM
    The sim card and sd was already removed the whole time.

Any guess on what hardware fault? Could it be emmc? As the firmware was being loaded successfully, i dont think it is emmc fail.
    01-20-20 11:15 PM
    The sim card and sd was already removed the whole time.

Any guess on what hardware fault? Could it be emmc? As the firmware was being loaded successfully, i dont think it is emmc fail.
    There is nothing left to try, so does it matter?

No chance your power button is stuck?
    01-21-20 08:59 AM
    The power button is working fine.

I accept that there nothing left for me to try. Just wanted to know if someone had similar issue? Or anyone might know what is reason for the phone to get stucked in blackberry logo?
    01-23-20 12:18 AM
    I used auto loader software to load ABN088 (lastest firmware), which gets uploaded successfully.
    Where have you downloaded ABN088 firmware? I can not find working link to this.
    04-28-20 07:25 AM
    Where have you downloaded ABN088 firmware? I can not find working link to this.
    I think it was this one..
    https://bbviet.info/software/key2_autoload_abn088/
    04-28-20 08:04 AM