Good day to anyone,

When I place my Key 2 into a flip wallet cover, I have noticed that apps often open unproperly and I see, for instance WhatsApp Messenger opened, or any other app opened without controlling it. In one occasion, I found my ATM card blocked. After panicking, I discovered the home banking had opened automatically and the ATM got blocked, because the blocking command was on. I attributed it to the magnetic activity of the blocking clip and manager to buy a new cover without magnetic closure. With the new cover, the thing happened again. Has anybody noticed the same? Are there any suggestions to overdose this? Any help would greately be appreciated
    09-19-18 08:12 AM
    Good day to anyone,

When I place my Key 2 into a flip wallet cover, I have noticed that apps often open unproperly and I see, for instance WhatsApp Messenger opened, or any other app opened without controlling it. In one occasion, I found my ATM card blocked. After panicking, I discovered the home banking had opened automatically and the ATM got blocked, because the blocking command was on. I attributed it to the magnetic activity of the blocking clip and manager to buy a new cover without magnetic closure. With the new cover, the thing happened again. Has anybody noticed the same? Are there any suggestions to overdose this? Any help would greately be appreciated
    Lock screen is what I do using KEYone in flip wallet case.
    09-19-18 08:15 AM
    the screen is locked, when I remove the lock, I fine something opened. it seems something overcomes the lock
    09-19-18 08:17 AM
    the screen is locked, when I remove the lock, I fine something opened. it seems something overcomes the lock
    That’s above my pay grade.....

Sorry,

Captain Obvious
    09-19-18 09:01 AM
    don't mind, it is quite strange, I wouldn't have poster it, otherwise
    Last edited by adr972; 09-19-18 at 09:19 AM.
    09-19-18 09:04 AM