I have used Incipio cases for my Blackberry's for a while now and I love how durable they are, but of course now Incipio doesn't make one for the Key 2. What are some cases that you all use that are durable and/or heavy duty?

Thanks in advance!
    05-18-19 10:24 PM
    I have used Incipio cases for my Blackberry's for a while now and I love how durable they are, but of course now Incipio doesn't make one for the Key 2. What are some cases that you all use that are durable and/or heavy duty?

Thanks in advance!
    If you head over to the "Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEY2!" in the KEY2 forums you might find some answers there...

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...-key2-1151510/
    roguerebellions likes this.
    05-18-19 11:33 PM
    Seidio Surface!

Go to Seidio's website. They ship direct.

Don't forget to add the holster.

I used this case for almost two years with my KeyOne, and it bounces down pavement, concrete, floors etc, not a mark on it.

The kickstand is great for sitting in a restaurant and scrolling using the phone in Landscape mode.

The holster, while I never used it as one, adds another layer and I always clip onto my finger when carrying the phone.
    hamilgs likes this.
    05-19-19 12:46 AM
    why would you use a case on such a beauty?
    06-26-19 04:41 AM
    I guess it would be so that it stays a functional beauty if it ever gets dropped.

The necessity of using a case also depends on the environment one will use the phone in.

For example, in an office setting with carpet floors, I'd take the case off.
    But not in conditions where it would surely get damaged if dropped.
    06-26-19 11:06 AM
    i'll take the risk
    i ordered a case for my passport once and after five seconds on i passed it to my dog
    06-26-19 11:19 AM
    i'll take the risk
    i ordered a case for my passport once and after five seconds on i passed it to my dog
    Did the case fit your dog?

Anyway, the silver KEY2 is more worth it to rock without a case, but the black one looks more generic anyway so might as well slap on an Imak leather case or something
    06-26-19 11:22 AM
    Yeah I use to use cases but I always take them off. What you really need is a screen protector. Ive got small battle scars on it now but I honestly don't care. I like the feel of the naked key 2 it just doesn't feel right with a case on it
    06-26-19 03:55 PM
    got a point there, it just feels real in the hand without a case, i also have microscratches on my display and don t mind at all.
    clareberry likes this.
    06-27-19 05:56 AM
    There is a German manufacturer who has been loyal to BlackBerry users for years: "Stilgut" cases are made with real leather, and look and feel great. For the Key2 - check out https://www.stilgut.com/blackberry-key2-cases/ - You can pick these up directly if you're in the EU but Amazon UK, US and CA all have them too.
    clareberry likes this.
    06-27-19 08:51 PM
    There is a German manufacturer who has been loyal to BlackBerry users for years: "Stilgut" cases are made with real leather, and look and feel great. For the Key2 - check out https://www.stilgut.com/blackberry-key2-cases/ - You can pick these up directly if you're in the EU but Amazon UK, US and CA all have them too.
    I bought a Stilgut flip case for my wife's Motion. The case is very well made and she loves it.
    06-28-19 05:41 AM
    Does the Key 2 have the traditional sleep with a magnet in the case feature ?
    06-29-19 04:21 AM
    I just got this beauty this week. It's really sturdy and has a premium feel though with minimal bulk (but it's not a lot a all). The best case I've used though is the OEM case but good luck finding one of those now and they are expensive.

What did you end up getting?
    07-03-19 12:36 AM
    https://www.noreve.com/en/1432-key2

Can get pricy for the customized ones.... but such a beautiful and durable case. I love mine, worth every penny
    Byrese likes this.
    07-03-19 08:05 AM
    https://www.noreve.com/en/1432-key2

Can get pricy for the customized ones.... but such a beautiful and durable case. I love mine, worth every penny
    Those look dope
    07-03-19 11:59 AM
    Those look dope
    I purchased one the "Patine" style leather shells... took about a month or so for it to arrive... but very impressed with the quality. I got the rouge color to go on my red edition key2
    Byrese likes this.
    07-03-19 12:12 PM
    I purchased one the "Patine" style leather shells... took about a month or so for it to arrive... but very impressed with the quality. I got the rouge color to go on my red edition key2
    How you liking the red edition?
    07-03-19 01:21 PM
    How you liking the red edition?
    Love it... I have the black version as well, bought the red the day it was released in the US. Not sure I've noticed anything significant vs the black, other than the texture on the keys feels different (positively so) on the red. But what is nice is the extra storage. Phone never seems to get bogged down due to memory shortage. But the real win is the color... so good. Constantly getting compliments on it... and stunned looks while asking "what is that?!?!". The case just sets it off more... I was going through the airport last month, had the phone in the tray ready to go through the scanner and the security guard saw it and was like " WHOA!!" A brand new BlackBerry!! .... He picked it up to look @ it and started asking questions lol
    07-03-19 05:53 PM
    Love it... I have the black version as well, bought the red the day it was released in the US. Not sure I've noticed anything significant vs the black, other than the texture on the keys feels different (positively so) on the red. But what is nice is the extra storage. Phone never seems to get bogged down due to memory shortage. But the real win is the color... so good. Constantly getting compliments on it... and stunned looks while asking "what is that?!?!". The case just sets it off more... I was going through the airport last month, had the phone in the tray ready to go through the scanner and the security guard saw it and was like " WHOA!!" A brand new BlackBerry!! .... He picked it up to look @ it and started asking questions lol
    Pics with case please!
    the_boon likes this.
    07-03-19 06:48 PM
    Legal Eagle yes it does. It works fine with my Keledes leather flip case I bought from amazon.co.uk
    07-03-19 07:24 PM
    Pics with case please!
    Attached Thumbnails KEY2 cases?-30940.jpg  
    07-03-19 07:35 PM
    More
    Attached Thumbnails KEY2 cases?-30944.jpg  
    07-03-19 07:37 PM
    Side
    Attached Thumbnails KEY2 cases?-30941.jpg  
    07-03-19 07:38 PM
    Attached Thumbnails KEY2 cases?-30943.jpg  
    07-03-19 07:38 PM