I predict after the June 7th announcement we will have at least 6 weeks to wait. That is based on past BB releases. I would say July 26th for Amazon to have them. Just ahead of the new fall phone releases. Hopefully BB doesn't have 2017 technology in the K2, with 2018/2019 new phone hardware hitting the market starting in August.
    05-25-18 05:32 AM
    I predict after the June 7th announcement we will have at least 6 weeks to wait. That is based on past BB releases. I would say July 26th for Amazon to have them. Just ahead of the new fall phone releases. Hopefully BB doesn't have 2017 technology in the K2, with 2018/2019 new phone hardware hitting the market starting in August.
    BlackBerry Mobile has only had 2 prior releases.

The KEYᵒⁿᵉ was their first device, and was teased very early to garner attention. I think they learned from that launch.
    Carjackd and IndianTiwari like this.
    05-25-18 05:54 AM
    [QUOTE=conite;13192695]BlackBerry Mobile has only had 2 prior releases.

The KEYᵒⁿᵉ was their first device, and was teased very early to garner attention. I think they learned from that launch.[/QUOTE

I hope you are right, as nothing would be better than a June 7th release and an immediate Amazon order. But.......I am not hopeful based on all of the past blunders.
    05-25-18 06:10 AM
    I would not be surprised if the factory unlocked version doesn't go on sale until the fall.
    Marcin Dabrowsky likes this.
    05-25-18 06:33 AM
    hell no, they need to do it GOT or WW style. don't sell until 2019
    05-25-18 07:14 AM
    [QUOTE=JOHNGAETANO;13192706]

The KEYᵒⁿᵉ was their first device, and was teased very early to garner attention. I think they learned from that launch.[/QUOTE

I hope you are right, as nothing would be better than a June 7th release and an immediate Amazon order. But.......I am not hopeful based on all of the past blunders.
    I don't think it will be available immediately, but more likely in the next week.

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red) <3
    valiant29 likes this.
    05-25-18 04:00 PM
    [QUOTE=JOHNGAETANO;13192706]

I wouldn’t get your hopes up on an immediate release but I certainly don’t expect it to be a couple months past the June 7th event . If I was to guess it would be July 1. @conite is correct they learned a lot from the keyone release
    IndianTiwari likes this.
    05-26-18 09:15 PM

The KEYᵒⁿᵉ was their first device, and was teased very early to garner attention. I think they learned from that launch.
    I agree with you Sir . Their past experiences have taught them good lesson.
    05-27-18 01:56 AM
    Weren't we supposed to hear about the KEY² in April? I'm thinking BlackBerry Mobile knew if they announced in April with a launch date in mid to late July they would have been repeating the last launch. Albeit a shorter window but still too long.

My opinion of why we are seeing the June announcement. Would love to see a 2 week out pre-order 1 month at your doorstep.
    05-27-18 08:09 AM
    BBmobile is putting a fair bit of money into the launch so I doubt they will wait 1 month to get the phone into people's hands. Usually, BlackBerry has their annual shareholders meeting the third week of June and I don't think the timing is coincidence. Seems to me, it will be in circulation by that point albeit it in a limited set of countries.

Posted via CB10
    05-27-18 02:57 PM