But they're sold out the last time I checked.
    falbo, Tim-ANC and PowderJockey like this.
    03-03-19 05:53 AM
    According to this particular retailer, it hasn't sold well at all after the first few weeks, so...
    If they have an overstock, then the retailer overestimated demand,but if BlackBerry Mobile sells out us stock, then their demand forecast was either accurate or low.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    03-03-19 07:17 AM
    I'm getting impatient!!! When is the KEY2 RE going to be available in NoAM again? I don't want to have to overpay and deal with importing one from Europe!
    03-06-19 09:30 PM
    I'm getting impatient!!! When is the KEY2 RE going to be available in NoAM again? I don't want to have to overpay and deal with importing one from Europe!
    Don't worry, it'll be here just a few weeks before the KEY3 launches
    Vistaus likes this.
    03-06-19 10:31 PM
    Starts shipping March 18th in EU and thats when mine will start trip to my hands. I would think once it ships the will announce soon other areas of availability. Can't wait to get it.
    03-06-19 11:16 PM
    I was disappointed by no KEY3 announcement. Give us a bigger amoled screen(on screen keys) with a teardrop notch and led notification above it, dual speakers, and a normal+wide lense like on the s10e, 3800mAh battery w/ wireless (fast) charging, and charge us $749 and we'd buy that instead of a new colourway. Love the red, disappointed by the timing of release and price. I'll stick to my black KEY2 even though this would fit right at home next to my red BB Passport, but not spending $1000 CND for a new KEY2 because selling this will yield me maybe $350 used on the market. So, yeah. Again, super - suuuuper disappointed.
    the_boon likes this.
    03-07-19 02:11 AM
    i dont think we will see another key series, because it will be too expensive to to buy.
    03-07-19 06:16 AM
    Starts shipping March 18th in EU and thats when mine will start trip to my hands. I would think once it ships the will announce soon other areas of availability. Can't wait to get it.
    Lucky you! I'm anxious to see which distribution channels will make the KEY2 RE available in NoAM (specifically Canada).
    Rico4you likes this.
    03-08-19 12:24 PM
    let's just say if BBMobile has the equity and energy to produce all these color variants.. in my opinion thats a good sign for a product.
    Rico4you likes this.
    03-08-19 12:29 PM
    Lucky you! I'm anxious to see which distribution channels will make the KEY2 RE available in NoAM (specifically Canada).
    Thanks! The color just hooked me and it's a surprise birthday gift for wife!
    03-08-19 12:44 PM
    let's just say if BBMobile has the equity and energy to produce all these color variants.. in my opinion thats a good sign for a product.
    Perfect point! You produce a "niche / collector" and promote such a device because You Can! Period. I'm pretty sure KEY3 will surprise us all for your good and more.
    03-08-19 01:11 PM
    And still be loaded with Oreo!!!
    03-08-19 01:53 PM
    I was disappointed by no KEY3 announcement. Give us a bigger amoled screen(on screen keys) with a teardrop notch and led notification above it, dual speakers, and a normal+wide lense like on the s10e, 3800mAh battery w/ wireless (fast) charging, and charge us $749 and we'd buy that instead of a new colourway. Love the red, disappointed by the timing of release and price. I'll stick to my black KEY2 even though this would fit right at home next to my red BB Passport, but not spending $1000 CND for a new KEY2 because selling this will yield me maybe $350 used on the market. So, yeah. Again, super - suuuuper disappointed.
    Death to the notch!
    03-08-19 01:54 PM
    Death to the notch!
    Meh, how about death to the overdomination of boring slabs?

By death I mean let's see more of stuff like KEY line, F(x) Pro 1, mods etc...
    Rico4you likes this.
    03-08-19 03:37 PM
    That too.
    03-08-19 03:39 PM

By death I mean let's see more of stuff like KEY line, F(x) Pro 1, mods etc...
    Long LIFE to uniqueness, different, keyboard..... Yeah! I expect KEY3 evolution of the KEY series!
    03-08-19 03:50 PM
    Long LIFE to uniqueness, different, keyboard..... Yeah! I expect KEY3 evolution of the KEY series!
    If anything here is true I doubt we'll see K3 anytime soon.

If anything, this might explain why we have seen nothing but a K2 paint job at MWC.
    03-08-19 03:57 PM

If anything, this might explain why we have seen nothing but a K2 paint job at MWC.
    Link doesn't work
    03-08-19 04:39 PM
    Link doesn't work
    Odd...

https://www.reddit.com/r/blackberry/...ng_in_q1_2019/
    anon(10387168) likes this.
    03-08-19 04:41 PM

I wonder what will be released first: the next Duke Nukem or the KEY3?
    the_boon likes this.
    03-08-19 04:44 PM
    I wonder what will be released first: the next Duke Nukem or the KEY3?
    It feels like any discussion about the possibility of a K3 release anytime soon or at all is pointless given the little we have seen or heard about from TCL during MWC.

We could be surprised at some point in the future or we'll keep speculating...

IMO more important discussions are software related; fix the keyboard software, update the dated launcher and the Productivity Tab, give us some hope that you are actually going to do something about Hub's loss of SMS integration and Call Logs (by starting to design your own SMS and Dialer apps - as much as it may be complicated) and lastly launch Android Pie...

These to me are more interesting and relevant topics.
    Elky64, moosbb and anon(10387168) like this.
    03-08-19 04:53 PM
    They should release 3 more color variants for the LE series and maybe lower the price a lil bit.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-19 06:46 AM
    They should release 3 more color variants for the LE series and maybe lower the price a lil bit.

Posted via CB10
    Maybe they should just not try and make profits? What’s the matter price wise?
    03-10-19 03:03 PM
    At this stage profits are IN. KEYᴼᴺᴱ set the stage going forward.
    03-10-19 03:54 PM
    Sounds like a viable business plan. Somewhat like the old adage "If you want to run a successful small business - just buy a large one and wait" !
    03-10-19 08:59 PM
225 ... 789